FlashPoint- My First kiss. US BOTH?!?!

~Beautiful Disaster~

-LovelyBlue is here & and going to show you Chapter 4 . Is this story boring? Well it is not going to be soon .Lets go!

 

                                       -Flashback-

 

 

IU'sPOV:

He kissed me . Well not really. He was really closed to my face.Which make it seem like a kiss. Making me blush. I can hear how he breathe, and see his smile........... OMO , did he just smirk? at me? I don't not take smirking as a comment .But look at him though. His eyes, lips, everything about him, I can't stand it no more ...the pain ... close to him ... I need to ....... him today whether or not I'm hurt , he must know.

 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

 I didn't really kiss her . Just cause I stop myself before kissing her doesn't mean I won't . Look at her. Look at her lips, it look soft . And her eyes, lovely brown. Then I felt something, something really deep . My heart? I don't know what is it though . It feels ... so warm .. Is it HOT or just me? That feeling is what I felt when I was in 3rd grade. The Talent Show? It can't be happening. 
 
Wooyoung:" Yah? IU . Do you really want to kiss me?"
 
Jieun:"Omo , you're alive . What did you say? Why are you still close to me?". Wooyoung blush . -He finally Blush!-
 
Wooyoung:" Yah, why are you close to me?" . IU smirk .
 
Jieun:" Yah, you-" . Right that moment , Suzy scream .-Aish, this chick-Wooyoung push IU to the ground . -OUCH! that must hurt-
 
Wooyoung:" Suzy?!?! It not what it looks like". Suzy slap Wooyoung intense. You can see Suzy's Handprint on his cheeks.Wooyoung followed her .
 
Jieun:" APA! AISH, stupid Jerk . Ah~ my , Jiyeon?!?!". Jiyeon froze . She still unsure about the kiss . Same goes as the students.
 
Jieun:" YAH , JIYEON !" . Jiyeon came back to earth and quickly pull up Jieun .
 
Jiyeon:"ah , Jieun did you guys bleep ...." 
 
Jieun:" Huh? Bleep? Jiyeon be a little clear , would you?" . Jiyeon nodded.
 
Jiyeon:" ...Kiss" . Jieun froze and was thinking when Wooyoung was close to her . She smiled.
 
Jieun:" Jiyeon-ah ? That kiss ? Yah , I'll tell you when we're at the nurse."
 
Jiyeon:" JIEUN PLEASE ." She hit her . Jieun sent out a death stare.
 
Jieun:" APA, JIYEON." ...
 
Nurse Office:
 
Nurse Juwn:" Ms. Jieun, what happen to you?"
 
Jieun:"Oh , Nurse Juwn I fall down the stairs and hit myself in the head." Nurse Juwn was curious.
 
Nurse Juwn:" Oh , Miss.Then why are you cover in eggs shell , yolk and is that a rock in your hair?" She caught me.
 
Jiyeon:"Nurse Juwn, can you please just-" .
 
Nurse Juwn:" Hold on , please I got another patient , be right back girls." The two girls nodded. When Nurse Juwn was gone, Jiyeon couldn't keep shut.
 
Jiyeon:" Jieun-ahh , tell me about the kiss?" . Jieun blush.
 
Jieun:"OK, Jiyeon . We didn't re-". Then they hear a scream." What is that?"
 
Nurse Juwn:" Master Young , you have to be still ."
 
Jiyeon:" Master Young? Who's That? ". Jieun was curious.
 
Jieun:"Wooyoung?" . Jieun and Jiyeon stared at eachother started to laugh, until the scream shock them.
 
Wooyoung:" APA! , YAH BECAREFUL!, THAT MY SPOT!" .Jieun and Jiyeon try to lean closer to hear what he is going to said, but no luck . Jieun fall on the curtains and landed on Wooyoung's chest. And for Jiyeon , lucky for her . Some one had handle save her.
 
Unknown:"Yah , Jiyeon you okay?" Jiyeon nodded. and look up at him .
 
Jiyeon:"Junho? " . He smiled.And pull her up.
 
Jieun:" Apa, Aish." Jieun look up at Wooyoung , and blush. And you what Wooyoung do? He put his hand and Jieun's hair,Omo what is going to happen.
 
Wooyoung:"Get off of me, IU" Jieun looked and notice she was on top of Wooyoung's body , well half , No Shirt. She quickly get off, and blush again .
 
Jieun:" Yah , I didn't fall purpose." Wooyoung smirk.
 
Wooyoung:" Yah , you're a bad lyer.You blush. You want my body don't you? " Jieun glare.
 
Jieun:" Yah, YOU- Apa ," Jieun hurt herself by hitting her hand on the table. Didn't she know she is still hurt?
 
By that second,Jieun went up to Wooyoung and almost slap him until she notice he was hurt. 
 
Jieun:" Yah, Wooyoung . You're just lucky , that I didn't slap you" . Wooyoung glare a curious look.
 
Wooyoung:"Tch. I know you want to slap me. Slap me. " Wooyoung was just playing around. But he shouldn't say that around Jieun. She is already pissed. 
 
Jieun:" YAH , YOU JERK". Jieun was runnning to Wooyoung tryed to slap him, but slip on the floor, and landed on Wooyoung lips?!?!
 
Nurse Juwn:" YAH, THAT FLOOR IS STILL WET!" She should say it before , Jieun and Wooyoung ... you get the idea.
 
Chansung:" Yah , THEY KISS!?!?!" . 2pm and Jiyeon stare.
 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

My first kiss. She kissed me.
 
IU'sPOV:
 
My first kiss.
 

 

Author'sPOV:

What just happen at that scene? Their first kiss? Well , I can't believe it . Will they like eachother? .

Stay tunned and find out.