What Did He Say? ( Part One )

~Beautiful Disaster~

Suzy'sPOV

I totally fell asleep in the car. I meant did I snore? Did I make sounds? I DON'T KNOW. I hate sleeping next to guys, but for Wooyoung he is good, right? Next thing I know I was carried by my gaurds. Wow, THIS IS EMBARASSING!! JANG WOOYOUNG, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU! 
 
Suzy:" YAH, PUT ME DOWN" I scream so loud that it made my neighbor's cat jumps. " Put me down, Spences." 
 
" Yes, Ma'm. Suzy". He put me down, and genlty pulled my hair back. " Suzy, ma'm Wooy-"
 
Suzy:" Where's Wooyoung? Where did he go? Where is he?". I just ignore him, and went off. I entered the mansion and went panacking to find him until.........IU?! 
 
" Yah, Suzy?!?". I heard a voice in the office; I look over and saw umma and Wooyoung's Dad. " Suzy, dear"
 
Suzy:" Oh, Umma. Have you seen-" I was cut off by my mom.
 
Suzy'sMom:" Suzy, where have you been? Have you noticed Wooyoung is talking to IU?" . I frowned.
 
Suzy:" UMMAA, REALLY?!?" I playful hitted her in the arm. I avoid Wooyoung's Dad eyes, and quickly run to find Wooyoung until I face IU. I look into her eyes, she look into mines.
 
Jieun: " Before I go, I want to say something" . What did she want to say? Right that second, I was started to get pissed. She was in Wooyoung's bed room. I started to make her the dead and serious look that means to back away from him. She knows that I'll win. That B*tch." I regret how I do this to you, but I never regret how you supported me. Me and you...." She quickly turn away from me and look at Wooyoung. I knew from that second, she understands me. Tch, that easy girl.
 
Jieun:" Jang Wooyoung, ...... what if I wasn't here right now?" IU looked at me and let out a little lip smile. It looks like I won tonight. "........ Goodbye" Wooyoung didn't even said anything back. Wow, maybe he loved me instead of that brat. Will seen who get him IU?
 
Then all I saw IU went towards the door. I was about to catch up with Wooyoung, but I was pulled back...
 
Suzy:" WHAT THE HE-" I saw that person. He was a man. He covers my mouth, and......... YOSEOB?!?!?!
 
Yoseob:" YAH?!?! SHSHSHSH". I nodded. Um, he came to the wrong time here. I tryed to free myself, but he pulled me into a room of Wooyoung's and locked it. Before Yoseob can pull me, I saw Wooyoung running through the hallway.
 
Suzy:" AHH, YA-" He covers my mouth again.
 
Yoseob:" Your annoying. SHSHSHSh. How many times I am going to say that?!". I bite his hand. Damn, he screams as a girl.
 
Suzy:" Babo. Why are you here?". He look at me, and smirked. What the hell is wrong with him?
 
Yoseob:" Aren't you going to tell me something?".
 
Suzy:" Mwo?". He took one step closer to me. I, of course, took a step back.
 
Yoseob:" Your marrage? When is it? Tch, and how can I stop it?".
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

Jieun'sPOV:

Pissed. Mad. Yet, I am going to take my , and get out of this house. Jang Wooyoung, you.....
 
Jieun:" JERK JERK JERK. BABO JERK". Jang Wooyoung, you are not in my mind now... Maybe he is with Suzy, since she was behind the opening to the room. I am going crazy. I went crazy until I stopped when that jerk gate was closed. Wooyoung's street is so weird. I mean it has 3 lanes. What the? I don't remember this? " WHAT THE HECK?!?! Is this a time machine?!?! "
 
" Is anything wrong,ma'm? " The guy guarding the gate said so.
 
Jieun:" Excuse me sir, but do you know how to-". I was about to ask him something until....someone grab my hand and made me turn that way. I was about to kick into that person in the guts, but...... Wooyoung?
 
Wooyoung:" I regret leaving you". All of sudden, I felt pressure..... My heart ache, beating more than once... No, not you...Why?
 
Jieun:" Wooyoung? " Saying his name make me piss even more... " YAH, BAB-". He kiss me. He TOUCH MY LIPS........ Wooyoung, why...Why you?
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wooyoung'sPOV:

Jieun:" YAH BAB-". I suddenly kissed her. I kiss her because I hate her loud voice. I saw her closing her eyes. Her lips just stay still. Man, I thought she was a good kisser? Ah, this is funny. I open my eyes and smirked at her while we're still kissing . So petty. I move my lips as to show her. I am too GOOD!! Well, between you and me. Just 20 second, I let her go. She is still closing her eyes, and I waved to the guards to go away. I got this. 
 
Wooyoung:" Yah?" I took a step closer to her and lean in my face. She open her eyes suddenly shocked. " Tch, Babo monkey". I shouldn't said that, she step on my foot and I welp.
 
Jieun:" Who's the monkey now? Jerk". I saw her walking away. Um I think , ouch, she's smirking..
 
Wooyoung:" You are really hard to get" I mumbled to myself. I stand strong and tall, I run after her pulling her jacket back. " Yah, Jieun".
 
Jieun:" YAH LET GO!". I didn't really care........ AISH, THIS GIRL IS DRIVING CRAZY.
 
Wooyoung:" You'll regret it"...
 
Jieun:" Mwo?!". I grab her and carried her on my shoulders. Damn, she is light. Her was next to my face and her other way. " YAH!!!!!!!!!".... 
 
I carried her back to the house, settle her down.... It made an loud noise which made appa and Suzy's Mom came rushing in the front of the door.
 
Wooyoung'sDad:" Yah, son. Where have you been?".. He looked at Jieun and smeak smile.
 
Suzy'sMom:" IU, dear.... Maybe you should go ho-"... Suddenly one of my bedroom door open. Two figures came out.
 
Wooyoung:" Suzy?"
 
Jieun:" Yoseob?"
 
Wooyoung'sDad:" Yoseob?"
 
Suzy'sMom:" SUZY?!".  We all both said that in one pace. Why are they there?
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yoseob'sPOV:
I got a call from my friend in Soeul. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DONE THAT?!
 
Yoseob:" Yah, what do you want?".
 
" YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED!".
 
Yoseob:" Which one, dude?"
 
" SUZY!".
 
Yoseob:" Oh, crap.. YAH WITH WHO?".
 
" Wooyoung"
 
Yoseob:" Jang Wooyoung? That kid that beat me?"
 
" Neh"
 
Yoseob:" Aish"
 
" YAH, Why are you standing there? Aren't you going to get her back?"
 
 Then that was the hang up. I'm gone crazy over her for years. I am not letting her go...
 
-----
 
Yoseob:" Jang Wooyoung?"
 
Suzy:" Umma."
 
Yoseob:" YAH, WOOYOUNG. HOW COULD HUH?!?! YOU SAID THAT SHE'LL BE MINE REMEMBER?" Yoseob grab for a punch to Wooyoung's face. " HAVE YOU GONE DEAF?!".
 
Suzy:" Yoseob, stop it".  She pulled on Yoseob's shirt which made his fall to the ground. As for Wooyoung, he tryed not to hit him back because of IU. He just stand up with a bleeding lip next to IU.
 
Jieun:" Wooyoung, are you o-"
 
Wooyoung:" I'm okay... Thanks for worrying." IU nodded and wiped the blood off of Wooyoung's lips. " You could at least kiss it off" He playfully said.
 
Jieun:" Babo". She said smiling. Same goes as Wooyoung.
 
Suzy'sMom:" Suzy, Yah.. How di-Why did you and Yoseob came out of that-that bedroom?".
 
Suzy:" Umma I-".
 
Yoseob:" I would like to take Suzy for marriage"........
 
They were all slience...
 
 
 

Author'sPOV:

Hello!!!!! YEE, I FINISH!!! SO HAPPY... HEHE. What did Yoseob said? MARRAGE WT? Stay tuned :DD