Your Side/ My Side- I'm y and She knows It ( Part Two)

~Beautiful Disaster~

Jieun'sPOV:

Wooyoung took a long shower. He also sing. Wah, what a baby. I don't sing in the shower, and I do vocals. I went and sat on the sofa. I was quite hungry so I got two bowls of my favorite icecream, Milky. Yum. Yum. I took a huge bite off of itand then Wooyoung come out of nowhere.
 
Jieun:" Oh, your out". He nodded.
 
Wooyoung:" What are you doing?". I didn't say anything and I just give icecream in a bowl. " Oh, wait. How do you know that I like Milky Icecream?". He like Milky too?
 
Jieun:"You do?! I like it too. " Then he called me something stupid. I don't like when I'm mad. Girls, lets go to war.
 
Wooyoung:"Stalker." Did he just called me a stalker? Tch, I don't stalk him. Well, maybe when I am six and still in the 3RD Grade. Hey, that the time when I was little. But I still have his pictures.
 
Jieun:" Tch, ." He looked at me and smiled. Wait, no I think he is smirking? Yah, HE IS! Psh, I can do better. You'll regret messing with me, Wooyoung.
 
Wooyoung:" Crybaby". You'll regret this day.
 
Jieun:" Ang an-". Then the lights went off. It was pitch black. Ah, it reminds me when I got kick off of Wooyoung's Dad car. I started to panacked. I was scared. I looked around but I can't see anything. I closed my eyes thinkiing that Wooyoung will fix everything. Then I saw a light shine. I opened my eyes and noticed Wooyoung's face is close. It was just a few inches apart. " What?" I asked him but he move closer to me. " What are you doing?".
 
Wooyoung:" Ani. Just turning on the lamp". The Lamp?!? I have a lamp? What?. By then, I saw him turned up the lamp and then the power went on again. " Oh, yah. Lets watch Basketball". I fake smile and give him the remote control. 
 
 The TV went on and the Basketball channel went on too. They played for 20 minutes. I saw Wooyoung slept through the whole thing. I tyied to wake him up, but he wouldn't. So,  now I had to carry him to my room. Omo, what if I grew short?
 
Jieun:" Wooyoung? Yah, Woo-". Then he put his arm around my neck and pulled me down on the sofa. " Oh, apa. Yah?".
 
Wooyoung:" This is what you get for calling me names. Yes, my plan worked." He woked up already?
 
Jieun:" I-I thought you were sl- Aish, go upstair and go to sleep". He nodded and went up the stairs. This time he didn't went through the half. He stopped in the middle of the staircase and pulled me.
 
Wooyoung:" Lets sleep together". I looked at him. Without saying a word he pulled me into my room. " O, yah. It yellow?".
 
 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

I ask if Jieun want to sleep with me. Keke~ How playful am I? I ask her to do that cause I got a text from Suzy.
 
-Text from Suzy-
 
 Oh, Wooyoung. Do you know we are going to get married? Yah, how awesome. I just wanted to tell you that tomorrow is the party. It means that everyone will know that WE BOTH GOING TO GET MARRY. I love you. By the way, Tomorrow my guards are going to pick you up. Hehe.
 
                                                                                                              -Suzy, Future Wife.
 
I guess tonight is the last night that I had to spend with Jieun. Well, maybe not but I kinda- that feeling again. Th-That feeling. I felt that before. Wait it can be- I like Jieun?
 
Jieun:" Wooyoung is just Wooyoung isn't it?". I looked at her. " Wooyoung is just Oppa. But Life is just not Life".
 
Wooyoung:" Are you high Jieun?". She lifted her head up and tears starts coming down. " Jieun?".
 
Jieun:" I mean that, My old Bestfriend is getting married. Haha, Wah. Oppa, remember to invite me okay?"
 
Wooyoung:" Oh. Neh." She smiled at me and turned. I saw her trying to clear her tears, but it doesn't fooled me. I took 2 big huge steps to her and pulled her close. I hug her. That time, she started to cry. " What If I want to marry someone else?".
 
Jieun:" What? I thought you-".  Then she aciddently slip on her teddybear. She falls on top of the bed and I fall on top of her. I stared into her eyes. This is a proud moment. I move closer. Our both noses was touching. She sqeaked.
 
Wooyoung:" What are you doing?".
 
Jieun:" Yah!-" There was a long pause. " You are squishing me". Oh, mybad.
 
Wooyoung:" Oh, he. Sorry?". She looked up at me and smiled. " Are you sleepy?". She nodded and went on top of the bed and layed flat. 
 
Jieun:" You could sleep the other side of me, BUT don't ever toouch me, prev." I nodded happily and went on the bed next to her. " Wooyoung, turned the other way." Aish, how did she know? I so called listen to her and slept.
 
Wooyoung:" Jieun? Yah,Crybaby are you awake?". I turned and found Jien sound asleep. I was about to left her alone but she took her hand and put it around my shoulders. She pulled me close. This time our lips was touching. It just look like a peck. Whoa, this girl. Amazing. She smiled. Jieun, I may love you.
 
Jieun:" Wooyoung.-".
 
Wooyoung:" I can't control-". It's my turn to took over.
 
 
 

Aunthor'sPOV:

YES FINALLY!!! I AM FINALLY BACK!!! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!!! I'M BEEN BUZY WITH ALOT OF THINGS. lIKE HOMEWORK AND TRAINING. PHEW, well does this story make sence? I mean I'm beening rusing into this. Well, enjoy. Now, I need to go back to sleep. School tomorrow. See you later, readers.