Your Side/ My Side- I'm y and She knows It ( Part One)

~Beautiful Disaster~

Jieun'sPOV:

Have you seen that? I just got thrown out of Wooyoung's Dad car. Woah, impressive. I was waiting outside in the coldness with no jacket and a dress. It was cold and it feels like I'm free. Well not really, but it was cold of course. I took a step back and then-THEY LEFT ME! Isn't that too much.
 
Jieun:" YAH I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WILL NEVER COME BACK!!!". I am piss now. Aish, waste of my dancing time. I turned and went to the gym door. I pull the handle, but IT WON'T BUGDE. I did it again and even harder. It won't open. " YAH IS ANYBODY IN THERE?!? It won't bugde" I tried to pull it again , but no. " Aish, forget it. I'm going home". I took a step back and dang. It was pitch black. I was scared. I looked around, it was scary. I think to myself, what if a came to me? What if I was kidnapped? What if I was lost? YAH THIS IS SCARY.
 
 I took out my cell phone and pressed the green call button to light it up. I took slow steps because I was wearing highheels. Oh, OMO/ I saw something!
 
Jieun:" W-Who's there?!?". I shined my phone to the corner and it was- " AHHH!!!!!~ Aish, a cat. YOU almost killed me". The cat meow and went off into the pitch black. I kept on walking until I was next to a store. Finally light. " Oh, aigoo. My feet." I took off my highheels and rub my feet. It hurts. " Ooo, so cold. I need to call mom". I took out my phone and looked for my mom number. I click it was online. 
 
Jieun's Mom:" Neh?". Yes, she picked up.
 
Jieun:" Oh umma. Umma?!". Then I heard a hang up. Did umma hang up on me? I took the phone out of my ear and look at it. " AISH, IT DEAD". My phone died. Why is bad luck always happens to me? So, hows you day? I give up! Yah, why?! I put my high heels back on and walk off. I took a right turn to the stores line. Then this car stop. Am I being kidnapped? Then this guy opened the door. Wooyoung?
 
Wooyoung:" Lee Jieun". Tch, forget about you. I'm going. I took just two steps and then he grab my hand. " Jieun, look". I interrupt him. I know what is he going to say.
 
Jieun:" I know. You are marry-" He hugged me. What so nice about him that I like him?
 
Wooyoung:" I got force, just don't missunderstand". I hugged him even more tight. His hug bring me warmth. What so nice about him? " Yah, lets go to your house today, huh?" Why mine house? I was about to hit him, but am I blind or his car was just here two minutes ago? I looked at him.
 
Jieun:" WHY? Don't you have a ho-". Does he?
 
Wooyoung:" I miss you". Did he just said he miss me? What? Wait, what is this feeling? The feeling I had, before.
 
Jieun:" I mi-".
 
Wooyoung:" As a friend". REALLY he just had to interrupt me and said that as a friend. I don't like him... I will never fall in love with him. He has Suzy remember. " It's cold, Jieun. Let's go". He took my hand and walked with me. " You- Where do you live?". He could ask me that, but he wouldn't give me his jacket?
 
Jieun:" Right there."I pointed to the small house. So COLD.
 
Wooyoung:" Oh, SMALL. Hehe, here". He bend down and hit his back. " Get on me, I'll carry you".
 
Jieun:" You crazy?".
 
 
 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

I ask her if she want to get on me,so I'll carry her. I noticed that the back of her foot was bleeding.
 
Wooyoung:" Get on me, I'll carry you".
 
Jieun:" You crazy?".
 
Wooyoung:" Get on. I promise I won't let you fall". I thought she would not come, but she did. Woah she is light. " You are heavy". Keke.
 
Jieun:" Aish, LET ME DOWN". She gets angry fast. I didn't care so I still carried her. We got to the door and ring it. " I think Umma is home?". I saw her take out her key and unlocked the door. We got in and it was super warm.
 
Wooyoung:" Oo, I thought your house was small. Keke, it is big." I jumped on the sofa and took a long lay on there.
 
Jieun:" Oh, my mom is not here. She said that she went to her friend's house for the night".
 
Wooyoung:" How did you know?". She turned to me and showed me a note. " Oh, aha. Okay".
 
Jieun:" Yah, I am going to take a shower. Huh, AND YOU don't come in. " I nodded and she went up the stairs. As for me, I went to check out the place. I went into a downstair room. Wah, Tch.
 
Wooyoung:" Is this a picture of me? Hehe. I look so hot". I put the picture away. Oh, another one. I kept on looking pictures to pictures. It been 20 minutes and she hasn't come out yet.I went upstairs and I think I've found her. She coming out.
 
Jieun:" Ah, now I feel fresh. Next- YYYYAAAHHHHH!!!!! YOU ERT!". I looked at her and smiled.
 
Wooyoung:" Oh, hello. Is it my turn yet?". She took 5 steps closer to me.
 
Jieun:" You . Yah, don't do this again. You can go. Tch, so lucky that I have clothes on". Aha, funny. I went into the bathroom and took off my shirt. Hey? I need some pravite time alone please.
 
-15 minutes later-
 
I got out of the shower and I feel so damn good. I went to the hallway and found Jieun sitting on the sofa.
 
Jieun:" Oh, your out". I nodded.
 
Wooyoung:' What are you doing?". She didn't say anything and she give a icecream in a bowl. " Oh, wait. How do you know that I like Milky Icecream?".
 
Jieun:" You do?! I like it too. "
 
Wooyoung:" Stalker."
 
Jieun:" Tch, ."
 
Wooyoung:" Crybaby".
 
Jieun:" Ang an-". Then the power went off. Literally everything was pitch black. I stuck my right hand into my pocket and pick up my phone. I click the green button to light it up. I shined it to Jieun and found our faces was close. Our faces was just inches apart. " What?". I mover closer.
 
 

Author'sPOV:

Yes yes, this is a short story. But I'll write more later. Hehe, Have fun.