Between Her And Me

~Beautiful Disaster~

Suzy'sPOV:

I went to Wooyoung's house, and they said he was not there. Where the hell is Wooyoung? 
 
Suzy:" Yah, what did the old guy say about Wooyoung?".
 
Suzy's Guard:" Well Suzy, they said that he was with IU last night".
 
Suzy:" IU?!?".
 
" Neh."
 
Suzy:" Then lets go to IU's house. He must be there". After 20 minute, we finally arrived. It took so long, you know. I really want Wooyoung. I was the first one out of that stinky car . By chance, if he is there. IU is going to die. I arrived her front porch and knock.
 
IU:" Neh, Hell- Suzy?". She was shocked. Yeah, of course.
 
Suzy:" Oh, IU. " I gave her those 'EW' looks. " Tch, Is Wooyoung here?".
 
IU:" Neh? Wooyoung?". I nodded. " He's-"
 
" Suzy?". Then I heard it. It was Wooyoung's voice.
 
IU and Suzy's Voice:" Wooyoung?". He looked at me, in a frowning way.
 
Wooyoung:" I knew it. "
 
Suzy:" Why are you here? Don't you know we a going to be Husband and Wife?".
 
Wooyoung:" Lets go." Then he suddenly pulled my hand and went for the door.
 
Suzy:" YAH LET GO... APPA". Then he suddenly stopped me.
 
Wooyoung:" You.. Be quiet or I'll do it for you". I nodded. Then I saw him looked back at IU. His expression look like harsh. Has IU did something to him?
 
IU:" You guys are a good couple."  What happen to her? I saw her fake smile. What happen to those two? I was about to say something but babo Wooyoung was in a rush. So, I shouted to her.
 
Suzy:" COME TO THE PARTY WILL YOU? OH AND THE WEDDING!!! BYE BYE". I toddle her. Wooyoung is mine.
 
 
 

IU'sPOV:

  This is perfect. But it isn't right. Dear Wooyoung, I hope you will soon understand.  I'm sorry.
 
IU:" You guys are a good couple". You have to know why I said that. Wooyoung. Wooyoung.... Sorry.
 
Suzy:" COME TO THE PARTY WILL YOU? OH AND THE WEDDING!!! BYE BYE"...
 
IU:" I ... will". They went into the car and the driver drove off. I can see that Wooyoung didn't even dare to look at me. I closed the door, right that second, I got a phone call. " Neh, it's IU".
 
" Oh, did you do what I said?".
 
IU:" Yes, sir".
 
" Good. Good. Thank you alot for saving me and Wooyoung".
 
IU:" Anything to you, Wooyoung's dad".
 
" Neh, Neh. Goodbye".
 
IU:" Neh, bye". We both hung up. 
 
 Wooyoung, I am sorry. This is the best way to keep your company. From now on, I don't know you.
 
 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

-Wooyoung's FlashBack-
 
" Good Morning". As I said that to Jieun, I hugged her from the back. " Hows your day?".
 
Jieun:" Don't do that to me".
 
Wooyoung:" Why?".
 
Jieun:" I said don't".
 
Wooyoung:" Why? What wrong?".
 
Jieun:" WHATS WRONG? Me and you.. I don't love you. "
 
Wooyoung:" MWO?".
 
Jieun:" I don't love you. GET OUT GET OUT".
 
-Wooyoung's Flashback Ends-
 
 
But I still love you, Jieun.
 
 

Author'sPOV:

LET ME GUESS? YOU GUYS ARE WAITING FOR THIS CHAPTER. AND ITS ON. If you don't get it, just tell me. Why did IU said that she doesn't love Wooyoung? What did Wooyoung'sDad want from IU? The whole answers to these questions was come soon :DD