The Secret You Hold- GONE.

~Beautiful Disaster~

Jieun'sPOV:

I went to the dressing room and found a dress I really like. Pink. Ah , I am done. Wah , I can't wait to see what Wooyoung wear. He better wear nice. I open the doors and look for him. I went into the boy's changing room . Man , I regret going there. Well, I have too. He said so.  I went lockers through lockers. I can't find him, so I found Junsu.
 
Jieun:"Junsu-ahh, do yo-".
 
Junsu:"YAHHHHH!!!!" I jumped. He scream at me. Do you know how loud it was? " What are you doing? Huh? Do you know this is the boy's locker room". I nodded and was embarras.
 
Jieun:" Junsu, I almost have a heart attack. Yah, anyways do you know where's Wo-".
 
Junsu:" Wooyoung went outside with Junho." I thank him and went outside. I went through the hallways, then BAM! I heard it. He want me because of money? Suzy and Wooyoung fake dating?I became pissed. I can't even speak my words. I heard Junho saying if I don't find out. Yeah I did. Hells yeah. I wanted to kill him so badly. Then a butch of words came to my mouth.
 
Jieun:" What if I did?" I am still pissed.
 
Junho:" Oh , IU-shii. Um , Yah Oh . Look at that time . Jiyeon is finding me. HA , bye". He at lying.
 
Wooyoung:" IU it's n-".
 
Jieun:" It is all about money isn't it? Kissing me. Touching me. Yah , WHY?!". I hate him. I hate him so much.
 
Wooyoung:" Let me tell you the whole story. " I slap him. I felt a little better. I slap him really hard.
 
Jieun:" I heard everything already. There is no need to say anything. I hate you, Wooyoung-shii. Go and die". I went off not even making a single eye-contact with him. I nocticed he stand up and was walking towards me.He was holding his cell phone. What is he doing?.
 
 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

Then she slap me. I tryed to make her understand, but she is not willing to. I stood up so I can get my cell phone out of my pocket. I made a call to my dad to come.
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" Hello, this is Mr. Young" .
 
Wooyoung:" Yah , Appa . Come to the school's gym. Now."
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" Why? What happened?".
 
Wooyoung:" IU knows about it, already." It takes 2 minutes to my dad answer. I know that he is in shock.
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" I'll be there in two seconds". I thought he would lie, but he is not kidding. 2 seconds later, he came right into the gym . Yah , I am proud of my Appa. I walk to him as fast as I can.
 
Nickhun:" Oh , Mr. Jang". Nickhun bow so as the other 2PM memebers.
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" Neh neh . How's everybody? Good. Aha " My appa looked at me and suddenly make a face. It means that I have to find IU. I nodded and went off finding her  same goes as my dad's 3 bodyguards.
 
It took me and them for a while, but I finally found her. She was sitting on top of the school's lunch tables. I suddenly winked at one if my bodyguards and went in.
 
Wooyoung:" What are you doing here, IU-shii?" She looked at me and turned very fast. She got off from her sitting place and was started walking off. Oh, geez. Of course I went after her. What else. I got a grab of her hand and pulled her closer to me. " Yah , IU . Listen to me." She slap me.
 
Jieun:" Why would I? You jerk". The slap was intense. It almost make my guards come in.
 
Wooyoung:" Yes, it about the money. Just cause, your dad and my dad are". She knew about it.
 
Jieun:" Bestfriends. I know that. Just cause I like you it doesn't mean you can play me like that. What am I to you? A clean girl so you can hold on for money. Let me tell my story to you." I didn't wanted to listen but she pulled me into it." I use to have a bestfriend. He is the best bestfriend I ever had. I love him. I tell him everything. But it ended for us differently, we gone through troubles. He became popular and me? that girl everyones talk about. I mean I can't even tell what he is. Just that he pretend not to know me. Money is not always everything you know." I know that from some where?
 
     She explain it so weird. It sounds like almost my life. Is she that girl?.......... Bestfriend?... Jieun?
 
Wooyoung:" Jieun?" Is she?
 
 

Author'sPOV:

OMG?!? What is going to happen?Bestfriend? WHAT?!?! I couldn't believe it, you know. Aha, can I ask you a question? Okay , here you go.

 For the next so on chapters which vacation house is better?

Choice A:

Choice B:

Choice C:

Lastly Choice D:
 
Aha , I can't choose at all. I need help. LOL, thanks(:(: