FlashPoint- Didn't You Have Him?

~Beautiful Disaster~

           -Didn't You Have Him?-

                                   -FLASHBACK-
 
 
IU'sPOV:
 
  Me and Jiyeon barley reach the school's door . Ah , finally .
 
Jiyeon:" Yah, Jiyeon-ah . What do you have for 1st period ,HUH?" . Jiyeon poke Jieun.
 
Jieun:" AISH , Jiyeon-shii . I don't know . I don't have my shedule yet . Remember?" . Jiyeon was embrassed.
 
Jiyeon:" Yah , psh. I know that ? You .........Don't tell THIS to no one." Jiyeon gave me a death stare. It was Freaking. -___-
 
Jieun:" Neh , gosh . You-" . She was cut when a guy held her hand and drag her all the way to the tree . Do you think this is bad? . -__- IU-shii.
 
Jiyeon:" YAH , WHY ARE YOU TAKING MY JIEUN AWAY!" but "he" didn't answer back .
 
 That boy took Jieun to the tree. IU tryed to struggle away , but that guy is STRONG!
 
Jieun:" YAH , LET ME GO!" .
 
Unknown:" Yah , I'm Yoseob . And I like you . " IU was stunned. She couldn't said anything.
 
Yoseob:" Yah , I LIKE YOU! ....Come closer Hunny. I want you" . He grab IU's waist and lean closer .
 
Jieun:" YAH!, WHAT ARE YOU GUNNA DO? . YO-YOU ERT" IU tryed to struggle her way out. But it even made her and Yoseob fall to the ground. 
 
Unknown:" YAH, WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!". They both look .
 

Suzy'sPOV:

 I went to school early ,so I can met up with Yoseob. Look , how handsome is he. He is my boyfreind . REAL BOYFRIEND. Girls if you want to take Yoseob away . YOU GET THROUGH ME. And Wooyoung? . Psh. Wah , what to say? I want to be his girlfriend so I can take his fame, do I make myself clear?Many boys fall for me already. Yah? How smart am I ? . Don't look at me with your face like that? you know I'm prettier. Whatever. I need to go . Tyyls.
 
 -Sorry for making her mean , it just a story okay(: Thanks-
 
He text me to meet him at the 'Tree' . I walk over there , but I saw Yoseob with ... IU!?!?!  ON TOP OF EACH OTHER.
 
Suzy:" YAH, WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING!". Yoseob was starled. 
 
Yoseob:" Suzy , she-she tryed to kiss me!" . IU glared.
 
Jieun:" YAH , YOSEOB! He's lying Suzy , he was trying to kiss m-" . Then IU got slapp.
 
Suzy:" IU-SHII, YOU ! DON'T TALK TO MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT!" .IU was crying. That slap was hard intense .
 
Jieun:" What? I-I thought Wooyoung was your boyfriend? " . Suzy devily smirked, she didn't want to answer it.
 
Suzy:" Yah , he is my boyfriend. IU-shii , OMO  are you okay ? " Suzy devily smirk again .
 
Suzy: -talking to herself- " IU-shii , you'll get it . you will . !" .
 
Suzy:" Yah , IU-shii I'll let you go . " Jiyeon appeared .
 
Jiyeon:" Yah , what happen ? Suzy ?!?! . " Jiyeon looks at IU and feel the pain .
 
Jieun:" Nothing happen . Let just go ." Jieun got up and put her hand on Jiyeon back .  -IU-shii >.< -
 
-The text that Suzy wrote to everybody in Sinmight High-
 
    YAH?!?! GET THE GIRL, IU , I SAW HER STEAL ALL OF YOU GUYS TESTES AND GAVE YOU ALL F'S .
 
                                                                                                                 -Suzy
 
 
Wooyoung'sPOV:
 
 When I hear Suzy , I was so glad . I tryed to kiss her but THIS PERSON KEPT ON BUMPIING INTO ME ! Until I realize I saw IU and the others . Throwing eggs , rocks . Well after I got a message from Suzy . IU?!?! , steal? Testes? .
I didn't believe it until when I saw IU on the ground plainless dead , or is she? I looked back at Suzy . She's laughing . LAUGHING?!?! I couldn't help it, I don't want to go,but my body took over me . I help her. 
 
Wooyoung:" MOVE!".They listened." GET OUT THE WAY!" .
 
Students:" Wooyoung-ah? . OMO ." Everybody was scared trying not to act it up.Suzy saw Wooyoung.
 
Suzy:" YAH , WOOYOUNG-AH WHAT ARE YOU DOING?. " Wooyoung ingored.He went up to IU.
 
Wooyoung:" You okay? ... IU-shii ." Jieun look up . She was really surprise , she couldn't talk because she is hurt .
 
Jieun:" Wooyoung-ah? ...... What are you doing here? " . Wooyoung smiled , so he wouldn't let out of his concern.
 
Wooyoung:" Trying to be your hero ...... Take my hand." Jieun was shocked, she can't explaned it . But she didn't want take his hand . She slapped it and take her courage to stand all by herself.
 
Jieun:" I-I don't need you help ..... Go back to your Suzy" . Wooyoung lost it. He is trying to help, but Jieun denied. Do you really think Wooyoung will lose his will ? Um , Yeah he did. Too Much . -___-
 
Wooyoung:" AISH, This chick . Yah " . Jieun ingore him and start walk away painfully with Jiyeon .
 
Wooyoung:" You want to play this game? ....Okay .I'll see you try. " Wooyoung went up towards IU and grab her by the hand, quickly held onto her waist. "I kissed her".
 
 

IU'sPOV:

He kissed me .
 
 
 
 

Author'sPOV:

Are you serious? LOVELYBLUE WHY DO YOU HAVE TO STOP ON THE GOOD PART! Well , i'm sorry . (:
Why did he kissed her? Why did he? Don't he see IU is in Pain? LOL, Thanks for Reading it. Chapter4 is coming tomaorrow?, LOL . Goodbye! -Sorry If I make Suzy too mean-