That Secret I Haven't Told You

~Beautiful Disaster~

Wooyoung'sPOV:

She was trying to get off me , but I pulled her back. Suddenly my body took me to her and kiss her. Wah , I couldn't explain it . Our lips were touching . She tryed to pulled back , but I kept on pushing her head towards me. This chick is hard. Then , I saw IU give up . She was enjoying it. Fine , if she want that . I pulled a deeper one on her and she was doing it back. Alright , she is tough . I push her to the wall and started to pull an even more deeper one . She just didn't care no more. Aha , maybe someday she could be my wife. I put my hand onto her cheeks and she put her arms onto my shoulder. In fact she, I mean we are enjoying it. It's been 2 minutes already , and we are here. Wow. It is still good.Suddenly we hear a car beep , she pulled back.
 
Jieun:" Yah , what are you doing to me?" . Wow, look at her. She is doesn't know what happen.
 
Wooyoung:"Tch , Yah stop kidding . You know what happen and I know you like it." She started to blush . Aha .
 
Jieun:" Yah , who wanna kiss you. Ugh , ew." This girl love to play around don't she.
 
Wooyoung:" Fine whatever. Lucky I tape it" . I didn't really tape it , I just want to play around with her.
 
Jieun:"WHAT?! Yah , give it to me" She tryed to reach for it, but she is too small.
 
Wooyoung:" No , until you do something for me, first". It a secret.
 
Jieun:" NO , I am not." She still can't reach for it. Aha , she is small.
 
Wooyoung:" Okay then , but you can't re-".
 
Jieun:" FINE , I do it". Yes , she agreed.
 
Wooyoung:"Okay , be my date for the dance and my slave for a whole year". Yeah , Wooyoung is bad!.
 
Jieun:" What , slave my ."
 
Wooyoung:" Fine , Um . You don't want the tape. "
 
Jieun:" Alright , alright. Aish , stupid Oppa". Did she just call me oppa?
 
Wooyoung:" Oppa?".
 
Jieun:" Neh , neh . Aish , yah . Yah the dance starts in 25 minutes. I need to go change. AND YOU- don't think about touching me or you won't have any babies."  Oh , I am so scared.
 
Wooyoung:"Yah, I'll make sure you won't have any babies too. Got it? I need to go change. Don't I won't touch you . Tch , you not my type. My Stalker." I went into the changing room and went into my clothes.Yah , I look handsome.It's been a while. 16 minutes pass and now she haven't come out .
 
Junho:" Yah, where have you been. Huh?" I can't answer that at all. " Were you with IU?"
 
Wooyoung:" Neh , why?".
 
Junho:" Oh , aha. Just asking. But I thought you don't like her."
 
Wooyoung:" I don't . I need somebody smart to do a little clean for awhile".
 
Junho:" Yah , she is your 67 girl you played with . How many girls you are going to be with? Don't you have Suzy?".
 
Wooyoung:" We are just fake dating".
 
Junho:" What? But how?".
 
Wooyoung:" You want me to tell you". He nodded. " Fine , when we broke up 4 weeks ago, it was real. Then we got back together because of the money her company owes me. The money was 4.6 thousand. I also got plans, but Suzy is still with Yoseob. Got it? " 
 
Junho:" Yah , you just got back with Suzy because of the money?" .
 
Wooyoung:" Neh , our company is in trouble, too. Also , my dad owes me too".
 
Junho:" For What?!?! But how about IU? Don't you like her?" .
 
Wooyoung:" I don't like her . Yah , let me finish!" Junho nodded."My dad owe me 6.7 thousand for being with IU. Thats my bet to him . Well , he bet me".
 
Junho:" Why did he bet you? Yah , but . Is did all about money for you? How about that kiss you gave her about 6 minutes ago?".
 
Wooyoung:" Yah , you saw us KISS?!?! Man , you stalker. Well , nevermind that . He bet me because IU's dad is my dad best pal since they were small. He knew about IU liking me, so he bet me. Every kiss I gave her is worth 2 thousand".
 
Junho:" Wow, yah . You are evil." I nodded. " I hope IU doesn't find about this".
 
Unknown voice:" What if I did?".
 
 

Author'sPOV:

This I the secret that I haven't you readers. How mean am I ? Nah , I'm innocent. What happens if IU found it out? What is going to happen? Idk , stay tuned. Finals tomorrow. Wish me Luck(:(: