FlashPoint- The Back Room Dance ( Part 3)

~Beautiful Disaster~

Jieun'sPOV:

Wooyoung nodded at me that it time to go . That was cute . We got there and Junho starts yelling out of no where . Chinky kid. They're were yelling . About me ? I think . I was about to ask them a question, but the gym door was slammed open . It entirely scared me to death . Lucky I have Wooyoung, but not for long . I saw Suzy . Suzy is back ? Wo- forget it .  I really can't believe it . I noticed how she yelled my Youngie. I let of Wooyoung's hand . I was trying to not let him to see that I am crying . He tryed to get myhand back . But I quickly flex it away from him , and run into the crowd. I pretty much don't care about what they are saying . Not quite . Aish , Jieun-ahh . He is just another boy . You can't be -
 
Wooyoung:" Um , let give us a break . I can't go on" . I was pretty endure shock . Did he just say that?
 
Suzy:" What? What do you mean?". I didn't hear what Suzy said . Then I saw Junho and Jiyeon . Awh , such a cute couples. Aish , Jieun  What are you talking about? Well , I started to go to Junho and Jiyeon  . I mean they are close to Wooyoung , so I can hear what they are talking about . Sneaky Jieun.
 
Wooyoung:" I mean that us . A break . Can't really go on" . Wooyoung gives out a sneaky smile . He is really bad at it.
 
Suzy:" Yah , I can't understand . Well whatever. I need to go." What did she just say?
 
Wooyoung:" What?" . Suzy smiled and look at Wooyoung . She lean closer to his ear and said something . Wooyoung looked up and smiled?! What did she said?!?! Why am I getting angry?! Whatever I'm going .
 
Suzy:"See you in 3 months? byes , Youngest" Wooyoung smiled and wave back. Yes, I do see that part . I can't beg me to not evesdrops what they are saying . Jieun, Jieun-ahh. I was about to leave, but I felt a pull . My face was covered . I really can't see who is it or where am I . I tryed to break free , but DAMN . WHO IS EVER DOING THIS , I AM GOING TO- Wooyoung.
 
 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

Suzy lean closer to me and said something . I was pretty in shock. She told me that she is going out of town for a bit. Really , what she meant is She is going out of town for 3 months. Yes , MORE TIME WITH IU. I waved back at her , and after she closed the gym door. I went on finding IU already . Damn , she is hard to find. But remember she ran slow;) Aish , I finally found her. And she was running away from me? What? Did she even see me? . Oh well . I went up to her and hug her. My hug was covering her eyes . I thought she will like it. But nah. She was struggling to break free, so I turn her around and let her face me. Ouch . Does that her.
 
Wooyoung:" WHAT DO YOU DO THAT FOR?!". I was pretty harsh on that one . Aigoo , she is the one who kicked me on my pravite.
 
Jieun:" YAH , YO-YOU ARE THE ONE WHO'S COMING TOWARDS ME AND TOUCHING ME". I felt that pain.
 
Wooyoung:" Yah , if I don't have any babies, You are not either" . She was blushing . Hecka BLUSHING. Aha, isn't this cute? She left on running . My IU-shii. I followed her and she went towards the corner of the gym. Pretty much this is the pace where no one ever camed to this place before.
 
Wooyoung:" What is this place? AISH , SPIDER". I-I have nothing to say.
 
Jieun:" Yah , YAH . WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!". Aish , I shouldn't scream.
 
Wooyoung:" Yah , nothing. Aish , this place is scary. " I shouldn't say that either. IU camed up to me and push me towards the gym .
 
Jieun:" YAH , GO AWAY". She tryed to push me away , but it doesn't work . It was so dark outside. She suddenly fell . Luckly , like all mens do, I save her. She was on top of me . Ah , my back .
 
 

Suzy'sPOV:

I told Wooyoung that I need to go out of town for a bit. I waved goodbye and left . I walked towards the parking lot and called my mom is pick me up. It's been 6 mintues already , I haven't seen my mom . Aish , but it okay . I was really bored waiting in the parking lot. Also , I was scared . It was too dark . I was planning to stay here for awhile until I saw something in black just move. i was paranoid and run back to the gym . I was about 6 feet away from the door, until I heard some girl scream? I went and go check. It was two shadows . I lean closer and closer until I saw both of them untop of each other . What are they doing?!?!
 
Suzy:" What?" . I said that quietly, so they won't hear.
 
Jieun:" Ah , my hand" . IU-shii?!?!
 
Wooyoung:" Yah , you are heavy . Agioo , my back".
 
Jieun:" Yah , I AM NOT! I am getting off." I noticed that they are a couple. I saw I believe it was a man standing up and grab that girl hand .
 
Wooyoung:" Argh , you are not going anywhere." I was pretty surpirse. He sound like Wooyoung.
 
Jieun:" Yah , let go." That man didn't listen to her .  He just pull that girl back to him and suddenly- BEEP BEEP!
I can't believe it was .
 
 

Author'sPOV:

Sorry for writing this late , readers . I am so tired now, but I'm happy .What did they do? Where is Suzy going? LOL , please check up my new Fanfics " A Decade of Love" Thanks , love you all (:(: