FlashPoint-You Just Wanted Her To Be Jealous

~Beautiful Disaster~

 

                     -FlashBack-

 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

I went after IU , well of course I had to tell her important stuff . Well , I forgot my shirt . Aha , but I look y though. Am I right ? I went back in and grab my shirt . I look everywhere for her . I went to her classroom . To the gym . And even look for her in the Girls Bathroom ! Yah , She's a girl , okay Where else do I find her ?!?! I was about to put on my shirt , when I spotted IU . She was yelling at herself . She says something about making her mad . Then I got a text . From Suzy ?!?! She said to meet her in the tennis court at the corner . What is she gunna do ? I mean didn't we broke up 3 hours ago . I went up to IU and I think she didn't knew who I was ? I mean she said sorry so much to me . What am I going to do? make fun of her . You guess right ! I call her a rapper who just pee herself . Aha , funny . Until she kick me . It hecka hurted. Plus she run slow . Really slow. I took her to the tennis court. Man! she ask alot of stupid question .
 
Jieun:" Wooyoung-ahh , WHAT ARE WE DOING?!?!" . I smirked .
 
 I didn't know what she said , I mean what did she said? But I spotted Suzy coming this way. I did smirk alittle . I wanted to get Suzy jealous . So , I kiss IU . I did know that Suzy saw it . And worst of all . I FORGOT TO PUT MY SHIRT ON. 
 

Suzy'sPOV:

I texted Wooyoung in Math Class telling him to meet the tennis courts . I was hoping he would come . As a matter of fact , I tell my teacher, Mr. Lee that I have a stomach . He gave me a pass. So , I ran (slowly) and went to the tennis court . I can't wait to see Wooyoung. I really miss him . I mean I'm still in love with Yoseob , but I miss Wooyoung . I wanted him to know that I still wanted to be his girlfriend . I want to tell that everything is WRONG. I want him to be mine , and me to be his . I so went to the tenis court and then turn left to the corner . I can't believe what I saw . Wooyoung kiss a girl . WOW , AND HE CAN'T WAIT FOR ME ! When she turned. It was ... IU-SHII!
 
Wooyoung:" Be my girlfriend" . I was - SHOCKED . Wooyoung and I just off alittle . Now he is dating ?!?! IU YOU ARE GUNNA DIE !
 
Jieun:" What ?!?! , be your girlfriend ? You are kidding . " Wooyoung was confused .
 
Wooyoung:" No , I am not kidding . This is your chance . " I was pissed. I couldn't handle it anymore .
 
Jieun:" Yah , OMO . I think your -" I couldn't handel it anymore .
 
 

Jieun'sPOV:

You know what that jerk said? Be his girlfriend? Yeah , I would . But then . He's a player , you know. He may use me . For and many more . 
 
Jieun:" Yah , OMO . I think your-" I felt a slap . That slap, I remember that feeling . I look towards . SUZY ?!?!
 
Suzy:" YAH , WHY DID YOU KISS MY WOOYOUNG " .Wooyoung didn't even help me .
 
Jieun:" S-Suzy , umm - He kiss-" . Suzy slapp me again . Hitting me this time . Wooyoung didn't even help .
 
Suzy:" YOU SAY THE SAME THING WHEN YOU ARE DOING IT WITH YOSEOB". Suzy fake cry. She . I look at Wooyoung. He was ..... I just can't believe it .
 
Suzy push me . She pulled me by the ground and started to hit me . I didn't wait to feel this pain again. So , I take a chance . I push her down and started hitting her . Actually , slapping her . 
 
Suzy:" YAH , IU GET OFF OF ME ! WOOYOUNG-AHH HELP ME !! " Wah , how childish of her . But guess what ? he camed to her, but not me ? But ? Why? What? oh geez.
 
Wooyoung:" YAH IU-SHII . GET OFF HER !" I didn't hear him . So , I kept on slappiing her. Gosh , this is fun ! I AM BEATING HER UP! Aha , evil me ! Tch. not until Wooyoung push me away and made me hit my head on the wall . My both hand was bleeding . It ....hurted. Why her though?
 
Wooyoung:" YAH , I TOLD YOU TO GET OFF OF HER !!! YAH IU-SHII!" That time I heard him . I started to tear up . How is this impossible? I saw how he pick up Suzy carefully , and me? left there to get feed of . I started to tear up even more . Now , I didn't care about anyone now , so I got up . Quckily .
 
 I noticed that I was standing . I chuckled to myself , and looked at Wooyoung. I looked at him, and laughed.
Jieun:" You did this, so you can make her jealous, didn't you? Wow, you did a nice job. Ahaha, to nice".
 
Wooyoung:" IU-shii, umm... Yah". I slapped him. Yeah I did. IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!
 
Jieun:" YOU RUIN ME,YOU HURTED ME. YAH WOOYOUNG-SHII DONT EVER LOOK OR TALK TO ME. YOU ARE DEAD TO ME.I scratch him, on his stomach. Good thing he is wearing a shirt, but how did he change that fast, aish I DON'T CARE.But that scratch was hard and intense. I FEEL GREAT, AISH JIEUN.How come I didn't so this before?
 
Suzy:"Yah , I-". I interrupt her.
 
Jieun:" Yah, Suzy aha. You are a bad actor." I turned to Wooyoung."Tch. You put your shirt on.How lucky?Yah Wooyoung-ahh." I wish I didn't say this but I did.He hurted me.So much. I couldn't take it." Wooyoung-ahh , You are a dead jerk."
I didn't even looked at him when I said that. I turned my back away from them and walk straight. I was crying. Crying myself off. I wiped by tears off, but it kept on coming more and more. Jang Wooyoung, I'm over you.
 
Author'sPOV:
 
 OMGG? ,  Why didn't Wooyoung help her? Is IU really over him? Find in Chapter 8 . (: Good night readers