Finally Regret

~Beautiful Disaster~

Wooyoung'sPOV:

It was a long ride, but who's cares. Suzy snored so loud.... Why do I have to leave? Anyways, I'm going to sleep. Byes.
 
-39 minutes later-
 
" Wake up, Master"
 
Wooyoung:" Are we there yet?".
 
" Neh, sir". Then suddenly I woke up leaving Suzy in the car.  " SIR, ARE YOU GOING TO CARRY SUZY?!"
 
Wooyoung:" YOUR STRONG, CARRY HER" I didn't care about her. I need to talk to my dad. I speed walk to the open door and open it. I ran through the hallway until I spot his office. I heard him talking to somebody. 
 
Wooyoung'sDad:" Glad you're here".
 
" Neh, Of course" . That sounds like a female voice?
 
Wooyoung'sDad:" Thanks also for Jieun's support. Suzy and Wooyoung can.... um, you know" .
 
" Neh, Neh. Thank you, Jieun". JIEUN?!?
 
Jieun:" Neh? Um, "
 
" Suzy's Mom".
 
Jieun:" Oh, Suzy's Mom. I need to go"
 
Wooyoung'sDad:" No, stay here a little while". I'm going in.
 
" Yes, stay here a little while, Jieun". Then I saw her looking at me, shocked. Has I done something wrong?
 
 

Jieun'sPOV:

Just after Wooyoung left, I got a call. A call from Wooyoung's Dad. Wow.
 
Jieun:" Neh?"
 
Wooyoung'sDad:" Oh, annyo. Jieun-ahh, will you come over for a second?"
 
Jieun:" May I ask why?"
 
Wooyoung'sDad: " I have something important to discuss".
 
Jieun:" Neh, I'll be there in 7 minutes. Bye" . We both hang up. What important stuff? I grab my big jacket and shoes. I head out for the door leaving the key under the mat. I just head out. Finally, I got there. Wow, Wooyoung's house is big.
 
Wooyoung'sDad:" Oh, you came?".
 
Jieun:" Hmp, Neh."
 
Wooyoung'sDad:" Come in". I nodded and just went in. I followed him to his office and found a woman sitting there. Must be his wife?
 
Jieun:" Annyo". She waved at me and smiled. Then that second we went on talking. About life until that woman brings up Suzy and... Wooyoung. She thankfully thanked me. I know how they feel like. They are happy about this. That woman was Suzy's mom. I knew it. 
 
 Jieun:" Oh, Suzy's Mom. I need to go"
 
Wooyoung'sDad:" No, stay here a little while". I was about to leave, but I heard his voice.
 
" Yes, stay here a little while, Jieun". I looked at him. My face was shocked. I couldn't believe it, but Wooyoung?

Jieun:" Wooyoung?"... He just looked at me, harshfully. I knew it from that second he was pissed. Literally mad. " Oh, Wooyoung...."  Then there was an akward slience until Wooyoung's Dad finally speak up.

Wooyoung'sDad:" Oh, son. When did you get here?"

Wooyoung:" Come with me" . He suddenly said that to me. I ... do want to go, but sorry for the misuunderstanding.

Jieun:" I'm going to go. " I ingore him and went out for the door. Right at that moment, he grabs for my hand " Let go. " I caught him staring to my face. He was serious. " I told you-" He pulled and took me to his room. " LET GO"...

Suzy'sMom:" YAH, WOOYOUNG?! WOOYOUNG?!?".  When we got there, I saw him locking the door. I was not scared. I know that he wouldn't do anything bad to me. I just know it.

Jieun:" Let me go-"

Wooyoung:" WHY?! Do you know how hard is for me? You-You really have to- "

Jieun:" Wooyoung?". I was trying to get free, but his arms is too strong.

Wooyoung:" For five years, I finally found you. Now, you're doing this? What are you?" I saw him crying. Tears by tears, one drop onto my fingers. He was hurt. Really hurt. As he cried, I just wanted- " Jieun".... I love you, Jang Wooyoung. 

Jieun:" Babo....BABO!!" I hit him in the chest and started to cry. I love him. " I don't even want to let you go...I-I am a person... Jang Wooyoung, don't you get it?". He looked up at me... "Your Dad-"

Wooyoung:" How come it is ALWAYS ABOUT MY DAD?! WHAT ABOUT US? ME AND YOU? Maybe you DON'T get it?"

Jieun:" Mwo?".. He lets go of my hand and unlocked that door. He quickly wiped his tears.

Wooyoung:" If you don't get it, get out". I knew it. I just knew it.

Jieun:" Wooyoung?!".

Wooyoung:" Get out". I was pissed myself. I took a few steps towards him. He wouldn't even look at me. " Go"  I headed out to the door. Why don't you understand?

Jieun:" Before I go, I want to say something". I looked at him. " I regret how I do this to you, but I never regret how you supported me. Me and you.... " I don't want to say it. " Jang Wooyoung, ...... what if I wasn't here right now?" There was a long slience"........ Goodbye" I couldn't stand back of his anger, I just left him. I bet he will never come back after me.

 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

" What if I wasn't here right now?". She asked. I would respond back, but I was mad. Mad of all the things happened. I saw her leaving to the door. I closed my door harsh, to make it lock. By chance, I hated my gut now.
 
I laid my back to the wall thinking she will come back, but I guess not.  She's gone. Her words was slightly weird. What if I wasn't here right now? Is she............ No way.. NO.NO.NO. She is not going to leave again?!? I quickly pull myself up, and went to window. Maybe she still here walking to the gate. Yes, I spotted her. 
 
Wooyoung:" Jieun, don't move".  I open my door and ran to the hallway. Luckily, the front door was still open. I will have a chance with her. " Aish". 
 
Jieun:" Excuse me sir, but do you know how to-". She was still here. It was dark outside, my house is like the only one shining. Ah, I quickly run to her and grab for her hand making her turn to me. I can see that she was shocked.
 
Wooyoung:" I regret leaving you"... The pressure was on.
 
 

Author'sPOV:

Is this story long enough now? LOL, How many of you guys are waiting for this chapter? I can see 25. LOL, well forget me. Why did Wooyoung said regret? What did IU meant by saying 'What if I wasn't here right now'? Well, soon the answer will come. :DD , Have fun.