FlashPoint- The Back Room Dance(Part 1)

~Beautiful Disaster~

                -Flashback-

 

Jieun'sPOV:

I was painting with Wooyoung. This feeling is coming back in . Oh , this is not good. I did alot of thinking . I didn't notice when Wooyoung shouted at me that didn't he told me not to touch the ladder. Well , too bad I did. I was afraid of heights. In fact, I was so scared I fell to the ground. I noticed that I was laying on a soft body. I looked and saw Wooyoung. I blushed and ask him if he was okay. He didn't answer. I got scared so I slap him on his chest. Aish , this guy yelled so loud! I got off and turn my back on him . Then Wooyoung camed after me. He say why is my hands bleeding.I didn't want to say that it happens 3 weeks ago at the Tennis Courts, so I didn't answer him and went off. Of course I was limping. I didn't know that , but all of sudden Wooyoung pick me up and then carries me. I yelled at him to let me down , but he wouldn't. Yes, it was embarass. I wiggle my way out , but it didn't want it to happen this way. We both fell to the ground. So , I went to the ground first. I didn't go down hard, beacause Wooyoung's hand lift me up alittle bit. I ask him to get off of me. I guess he didn't here me . This guy ..
 
Wooyoung:" Why does it has to be you?" I didn't understand what is he saying. I didn't know at all!  That moment we both got stuck looking at each other eyes . When I got to look at his eyes , I got that feeling again. That I love him. BUT NO! I am over him . I am right?
 
Jieun:" Yah , Wooyoung? " He still didn't listen. He move closer to me, then closer and closer. Our nose touch. I couldn't help it, but to close my eyes. I didn't want to watch.
 
Wooyoung:" Aha , why did you close your eyes?" Aish , he got me. He got up .
 
Jieun:" N-NO , I didn't ." He smirked at me. This guy really gunna get me pissed. He gives me a hand, so I can stand up , but I slap it.
 
Wooyoung:" You really not gunna take it?" I shaked my head , and got up." Neh , fine. I going first"
 
Jieun:"W-Where are you going?" . He smirked again . Aish , this jerk...
 
Wooyoung:" To the nurse , wanna come?"
 
Jieun:" NO, are you blind?"
 
Wooyoung:" No, fine. Good luck with - aish . Ghosts" He looked around. Which creeps me out. Other who , I am scared of ghostes . I panicked becuase I didn't saw Wooyoung no more.
 
Jieun:" Wooyoung? Yah , where are you?"
 
Wooyoung:" BOO!" I got so scared when that jerk say that .
 
 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

I was just playing around with IU alittle. Well , maybe not a little. I was hiding in the right side of the dark hallway . I was planning to scared her.
 
Wooyoung:" BOO!". She screamed hecka loud!
 
Jieun:" AISH, WOOYOUNG YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH" . I was laughing, but until I noticed she was crying .She camed closer to me and hit me on the chest. She hit me again and again. I can't help, but look at her.
 
Jieun:" Yah , Why do you have to leave me? Why didn't come back? Why didn't you help me? Why did you help her?Why?WHY?Why her?". I was stunned as she said this. I wasn't kidding this time. I hug her , tightly.
 
Wooyoung:" Yah , it not her . It you IU"
 
Jieun:" Lier,Lier . Then why you didn't help me back then in the Tennis Courts when she is hitting me?" .
 
Wooyoung:" Cause I knew you would take your own courage to protect yourself, besides what if I wasn't there to protect you?" . I got teared up when I said that . I even hug her tightly.
 
Jieun:" You would be there to protect me, aren't you? You're not gunna leave, aren't you? I need you" . She said that so cutely . It makes me tear up.
 
Wooyoung:" I would be there. I need you, too . I am not gunna leave you". She smiled. I can see that.
 
Jieun:"Perfect." I smiled back. Then I raised her chin up and slowly come closer to her. I already see how she close her eyes. She really wants me to kiss her that bad ?aha ,kids. 
 
Wooyoung:"Yah , do you really think I am gunna kiss you". She frowned.
 
Jieun:"NO! FINE , you don't have too." She turn that other way from me and started walking fast. This Chick! I went after and get a hold of her waist and pull her lips into mines.
 
Wooyoung:" But I want too" .
 
Jieun:" Yah , you-" I kissed her . It was the best feeling ever. I had a moment there. She was trying to stop it, but no luck . I pulled her into a deeper one then she went silent. She actually knows how to kiss. I'm impressed. Sort of, cause I'm the man  she the woman . I'm better . 
 
Wooyoung:" Will you be my partner for the dance?" . I ask her . She respond back a nodd . I was actually happy . I start kissing her back again. Why can't I be hers and she be mines?
 
 

Author'sPOV:

I stay up so late writing (: I wrote this at 3:31 at night. Now, I need to go to sleep . byes (: