FlashPoint- I'll Make Her Love Me Someday ...

~Beautiful Disaster~

 

                              -Flashback-

 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

I didn't believe what I just heard. Like am I dreaming or this is real life? IU is really over me? I mean I don't care. Do I?
 
Wooyoung:" I heard you" . Junho smiled.
 
Junho:" Yah , you sad? Your expression changed"
 
Wooyoung:" I don't about her. Nah , I'm cool remember. I have Suzy. I am okay." That was all lies. I can't stop my mouth at all this point.
 
Junho:" Oh yah , they're coming." I looked over there and saw Jieun . She was laughing with Jiyeon. She look happy. Thats all.
 
Wooyoung:" Jieun. Yah let get to work." She looked at me and blush. Aish , my bad mouth .
 
Mr. Lee:" Yah, kids WHY ARE YOU STANDING THERE?!?! GET TO WORK!" We startled alot. Aha , but we went to work. I dragged IU and lend her a paintbrush. And me a ladder to get the highest part of the gym,man.
 
Wooyoung:" IU here is the paintbrush, I got the ladder" She nodded so shyly.
 
Jieun:"Um... I guess so." Then we both went to the back of the gym . But really we went in front of the gym.
 
Wooyoung:" Let start painting".  It tooked over an hour to paint it. Well we didn't paint the whole front. We still needed to get the top done.
 
Wooyoung:" Yah, IU I'll be back. Don't touch the ladder" I went back inside and grab another paintbrush. I quickly walk back to the front of the gym. Remember I told IU not to touch the ladder. Aish, I saw her on it. She was so high!
 
Wooyoung:" Yah , IU DIDN'T I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH THE LADDER?!?!" 
 
Jieun:"Wooyoung?!?! Yah , you took so long! So, I just went up" . IU, IU . She doesn't listen at all. I was about to set the paintbrush down, but I heard a thump . I look up the ladder and saw IU rocking back and forth.
 
Jieun:" Yah, I'M GOING TO FALL". I looked at her and drop hardly the paintbrush down. Aish , I went to the otherside so, I can help her.
 
Wooyoung:" YAH, YOU ARE GOING TO BE OKAY. COME ON THIS SIDE OF ME!". She did what I said. Then the ladder fell . She also fell , too . Lucky that I catch her . Aish .
 
Wooyoung:" Aish , my back !, you okay" . I her hair. I take a good looked at her . She's okay, but scared.
 
Jieun:" I'm okay. Ar-Are you, Wooyoung?". I didn't say anything back. I looked all around and I noticed IU was on top of me . Phew, so glad.
 
Jieun:" Yah , Wooyoung? ARE YOU OKAY?!?!" She slap me in the chest .
 
Wooyoung:" Yah , don't you see I'm hurt ?!?! Neh , I'm okay ." She looked at me." What are you doing? Get off of me, please".
 
Jieun:" Oh , right". She got up . She is so light. Then I saw her hands. It was bleeding. I got up and grab her by the hand. I felt pain in my back. This girl.
 
Wooyoung:" Yah , Didn't you say you we're okay ? ".
 
Jieun:" Neh , I am"
 
Wooyoung:" Then why is your hands bleeding?" She look at her hand and back to me. She tryed to say something out of , but she can't. She knows she can't win on this case. She didn't care , so she turn her back on me. How crazy of her? I saw her limping. I can't help it , but to walk up to her and pick her up, so I can carry her .
 
Jieun:"Yah, what are you doing?PUT ME DOWN". I didn't care. I kept on walking.
 
Wooyoung:" Why? Are you embarrass? " She nodded.
 
Jieun:" Neh , but aren't you hurt? Doesn't your back hurt?" She cared about me .
 
Wooyoung:" You cared about me or what ?! " I smirked.
 
Jieun:"GET ME DOWN!" Aish. She wiggle too much . I almost fell down the stairs. Aigoo.
 
Wooyoung:" YAH STOP MOVING, WE ARE GUNNA FA-" I have a bad mouth . We both fall. Now, this time I was on top of her. Now she felt the pain . Don't worry , we fell in the hallway.
 
Jieun:" Apa, yah . Wooyoung? Get off of me" . I didn't listen to her. I was stuck looking at her lips. " Wooyoung?"
I still didn't listen. I move closer to her. And closer.
 
Wooyoung:" Why does it has to be you?" .
 
Jieun:" What ?" .
 
 I look at her. She looked at me. We got caught looking at each other. I felt the warmth when I look at hers. IU-shii, I'll make you love me someday.
 
 

Author'sPOV:

What does he meant "I'll make you love me someday" ? Goodnight Readers