Final HoursTogether (:

~Beautiful Disaster~

M U S T R E A DFinal and last chapter of my beautiful creation , Beautiful Disaster . I can't believe I started this chapter in January , mid-first and end it today the 20th of July . I can't even speak . Well, I can . When this updation got updated, I think I may update A Decade of Love , Rocket Queens , and Baby to the Rescue all at once . Since I have school , patience is all I need. Sorry if you don't quite get this chapter . I don't have time to go over and check my spelling. E N J O Y !

 
" Will You Marry Me ? "  .
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________
 
You can see him pacing back and forth , nervously , undoing his black bow tie in front of him . He led out a big sigh before pressuring again . His thoughts , his future , his life depends on the end of this choice . Yes or No . His sweats became the battle of his black texudo and his beautiful bold shoulders . He led a big sigh again , murmuring himself words . Should I do this . Maybe I should . How many did we invite ? Then a knock camed to the door . It was his bestman , Junho .
 
" Oh ... Yah . Yah " Junho interupt . " You don't look so good " . He said , walking into the door .
 
" Where had you been ? " Wooyoung stuttered, looking at him . Junho just chuckled and smiled .
 
" You miss me , huh ? I haven't been long . " He , sarcastically , replied . 
 
" Babo . " Wooyoung said , smacking him in the head . " I'm talking about the rings . Do you have them ? "
 
" Aish . Of course I do ! "  Junho flitch before quickly went in and grab 2 beautiful rings out of his pocket . " This babo . Couldn't at least mention ring . " He mumble himself . " Here " . He said, handing him the 2 rings . Wooyoung looked at them and grab for it . He remember how he wanted to buy it for his future wife and surprise her . Even though she doesn't want anything expensive .
 
The Rings:
 
 
" Yah, Why are you taking forever to look at them  ? It's been 2 minutes already " . Junho said impationally, tapping his foot .
 
" What is this , you did this too when you went and married Jiyeon . " Wooyoung said , fully . Junho stratched his head for support and awkwardly laughed . 
 
" Mwo, when did I - " Suddenly someone barged into the door running for his breathe . It was Wooyoung's best man , Chansung . " What is it now ? " 
 
" Wooyoung . Woo-young . " Chansung breathe " Yah, you had to go out now. You're late . They need you" . Wooyoung glanced to Junho and back at Chansung . 
 
" Now ? " He said , with no hestation . " Now ? What do you mean now ? Don't you see I'm going crazy a few seconds ago ? " 
 
" Mwo ? " Junho said " I didn't see you going crazy . It's was me . Aish, all because of your stupid statement " 
Chansung rolled his eyes and check the time on his watch . He quickly let out a long sigh . 
 
" We have no time . We have to get out there " . Chansung said, pulling Wooyoung away . " You have to be a man, man . " By seconds, they were out of the door . The room felt slience as the other was filled with screams .
Screams as I meant " The Girls' Screams " . The room next door was full of looks . People walking by kept on looking at the door . There was a name tag on it . Bridemaid's Room . 
 
" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh , YAHHHHHHHH . YOU'RE PREGANT ?! " She shouted , flipping around with her bridemaid dress.
 
" Shhhhhh, Jiyeon ! " The woman in the bride dress said , locking the door. " Be quiet before anyone knows "  Jiyeon quickly turned to the woman in the bride dress and quietly walk to her . 
 
" Jieunieeeeeee , a-are you really pr-pregant ? " Jiyeon asked one more time . She nodded back , blushing . " Really ?! Waoh, Deabeak . Ah, uhhh ." She paused. " C-can you ....... TELL ME EVERYTHING AND EVERY SCENE YOU DID WITH HIM !!! " She suddenly shouted . Jieun looked at her , unbelieveable . 
 
" Mwo ? Why ? You have no reason to know what happen with our .......love moments . " IU quickly puffed . Jiyeon pouts .
 
" Why ? Come on ... I told you everything about me and Junho " She said , happily.
 
" Everything ? You can't even tell me that you two went to Swisserland over the summer . Can you explain these ?! " . IU growled .
 
" Well ... that was a ....." Jiyeon stuttered. " ... Aish,  just tell me ! We both are besties . You want to let that go ? "
 
IU looked at her , uncomfortably . There was slience , for a moment , until IU nodded back , meaning she would tell . Jiyeon began to clap nonstop . " Lets sit " She said . 
 
Seconds later , they both sit on the couch . They smiled and confort each other , knowing everything would be a secret . " Aigoo . " IU sigh . " Do I have to tell you ? " Jiyeon nodded.
 
" Neh , I told you when me and Junho both went to our honeymoon last month . " She said .
 
" That's right . Ah, is it a girl or boy ? ". IU said , changing the subject .
 
" It is girl . Ah, I'm happy right now " Jiyeon confessed , rubbing her tummy . For a second, IU thought she would get a chance not to spill her moments . She quietly rise for the couch and grab for a go to the door, but ... " But Junho wanted a bo- YAH , WHAT ARE YOU GOING ?! " . Jiyeon has ... spotted her . " You haven't told me your story yet , Lee Jieun . Sit ! " . IU looked at her like she was her mom . She went back and sit .
 
" Okay . " She began, " Uhh, Well , It happen 2 weeks ago ... Me and him " Jiyeon looked at her and nodded . " You're not saying anything ? " Jiyeon shooked her head . " Alright , but he started first ."
 
IU's POV- Flashback :
 
I saw him . Him coming to my house, unnotice . Well, at least I can say that . Luckily my parents was out of town this whole week or you can say they left me because they know they will ruin our " Love " time . Which by the way, hell no . Me and Wooyoung will not " make love " ever . Well, maybe when we go to our honeymoon, but no. Not today or ever . I , IU-shii , will not make lo-
 
" Who are you talking to ? " He asked . I turned my whole body to the front door he's closing . It was Wooyoung. The guy who ask me to marry him . The guy who's eat like a pig . The guy who I like and love . It was him and it was just the two of us . 
 
" W-Wooyoung ? What are you doing here ? " . I stuttered.He chuckled as he was walking to me , taking off his black jacket. I looked at him as his veins pop out through his muscle . He put his jacket , or I should say coat , on the white leather sofa in front of him . He looked at me .
 
" I should the one who should asked you that , Miss Lee Jieun " . He said , walking even closer to me .
 
" Hmph , ask my . " I mumble . 
 
" Mwo ? Yah , what are you doing here ? " He asked , leading me .
 
" Ani , I should be the one who should asked you that " . Is this guy stupid ? Babo-ya ? I can't believe I'm getting married with this guy .
 
" Really ? " He said , poking my head . " This is ... my house . You are in my house .  You are standing on the rug . You are in front of me standing downward from my ceiling . What are you doing here ?  Babo "
 
" Mwo ? This is not your house . " I looked around , getting my head straight after he poked my head again , and noticed I was in his home. B-but I thought this is ... CAN'T BE . The only thing I remember is that my mom gave me this key and ... ah, no wonder this key had WY on it . Aish, really ? Umma , I am going to kill you tonight ... right after I think of a plan . 
 
" Why aren't you talking ? Are you embrass ? "  Tch, babo . I didn't care to look at him , from the start . I'm a stupid . Why didn't I .. ugh . " If you want to sleep here , sleep here . I am going to a shower . " He said taking off his white v-neck . 
 
" Yah ! " I said , covering my eyes .
 
" Mwo ? " He said , jumping . " Yah, aish . You scared me . " I chuckled a bit . Ha . It was kind of funny . Seeing him without his shirt , wow . It must be like heaven- NO . Remember what you said, Jieun . No .  I cleared my throat , still closing my eyes , and turned to him .
 
" You . Jang Wooyoung ." I said , pointing to him , still closing my eyes . " If you are going to take off your shirt in public , there is a bathroom . Alright ? Just go to the left . "
 
" Ah, oh okay . Then maybe I should continue talking off my pants while I'm walking to my left . " He continue .
 
" Yes , WAIT ?! NO . WHAT ?! " I quickly took my hands off of my eyes and ... saw his big , old , fat , head in front of me . Smiling , looking , smirking , and what is he doing ? He is trying to kiss me ? " Jang Wooyoung ?! " I yelled , pushing him away .
 
" Uh ? " He said , stupidly looking into my eyes . " Didn't you want to me take off my pants ? "
 
" This boy " I murmur . " No "
 
" No ? "
 
" Yes "
 
" Yes ? "
 
" No "
 
" No ? "
 
" YAH , JANG WOOYOUNG ?! ARE YOU PLAYING WITH ME RIGHT NOW ?! "  I lost my anger . I lost myself . Ugh , why did he have to be jelly ? Are you kidding me ? If he want to take off his pants , then why doesn't he take it all off ?!
 
" I'm sorry " He said " You're cute when you're mad . Hehe . " I quickly blushed . " Yah, stay here for a while . Since we're going to be a married couple , lets sleep together . Okay ? "
 
" Mwo ? Wae-ayo ? " I asked . But he didn't say anything . He just left and went to his bedroom . " Yah , where are you going ?! " I followed his footsteps . Although, I said no to , I should also know that I shouldn't be in his room too . I should get out of here until - " AHHH ?! " I screamed , closing my eyes .
 
" Lee Jieun ?! Jieun ?! You okay ?! " He asked . I opened my eyes , abruptly . And there goes my heartattack . Why is he face so close to mine ? I am ?!?!  On top of him ?! ....IN HIS BED ?!?! 
 
" Why am I on top of you ?! "
 
" You trip . Lucky I was in front of you . If I wasn't , you could at least broke you nose and your woman area . " I was about to throw up when he said woman area . A prevert ?
 
" You are nasty . Aish , I want to get off now . " Then quickly , his two arms lock into mine . Wouldn't let me go at all . " Let go . " 
 
" Wae ? But I still want you on top of me " I looked at him . He smiled . " Lets have some fun tonight . "  It better not be -___- .
 
" Don't you have to take a shower ? " He shooked his head . 
 
" No . " He said , flipping me over . I looked at him with my two big eyes . ?!?!?!
 
" W-what are you doing ? Jang Wooyoung "  I said. He smirked at me .
 
" You started it "  He kissed me . Un-noticeable . I taste his lips . If he is not regreting this , then I am not too .
 
Flashblack End
 
She was walking down the hall . Her arm link into her dad and flower girl passing flowers . And there she is . With her wedding dress .
 
 
Wooyoung looked at her , smiling . As she finally got up there , she looked at her husband smiliing . She whispered . " I'm going to kill you right after we got married " . He smiled and nodded .
 
" Not until I get you first " . She chuckled . 
 
- 6 minutes later -
 
" Jang Wooyoung , will you take Lee Jieun as your wife ? "
 
" Neh , of course . "
 
" Lee Jieun , will you take Jang Wooyoung as your husband ? "
 
" Neh , why not . "
 
" Mwo ? "
 
" I mean , Yes . I love him . "  She looked at him as he stared at her .
 
" You may kiss the bride , groom . " The preist said  .
 
- 5 Years Later -
 
" Appa , how do you guys make me ? " The little children ask his father . In embrassment, the father look at his wife .
 
" Uh , ask umma . " She looked at her husband and laugh .
 
" You came from a world of fishes and eggs, Jang Woo . " She explained .
 
" Ah where is that ? "
 
" Lets just said you are a natural . " His father quickly changed the subject . They all began to laugh . Without any music and any birds , they both 3 looked at the sun , who's infront of them . 
 
" Appa , Umma . I love you . " Jang Woo said . They smiled .
 
" We love you too . " She said looking at her husband . " and I love you , Jang Wooyoung . The most "
 
" Me too , Lee Jieun . "
 
 
                                                          - THE END -
 
 
LovelyBlue says : OMGGGGGGGGGGGG , I'M DONE WITH THE FINALLLLLLLL ! Yes , I know . I skip alot of stuff, but I don't really like holding you guys up . I thought that you guys are tired to read a long final , so I just cut it out some . Okay , guys Baby To The Rescue is also updated and IU is in that fic . YEEEEE , I'm in the bus right now , and almost getting of to my house . Typing and walking at the same time , . LOOll . I prmised I'll fix my errors soon . E N J O Y . BYEEEEEEEE !