FlashPoint - The First Day We Met

~Beautiful Disaster~

 Hello it LovelyBlue here, well I lied Chapter Two is uploading NOW.

 

 

-The First Day We Met-

                                         -FlashBack-
 
 
 
IU'sPOV:
 
     It's the FIRST day of school, and I am excited! You know why ? Because Jang Wooyoung :the riches, hottest, so-called 'PLAYER' is going to the same school as me! Sinmeight High. I like Wooyoung since the 3rd grade when he was a partner for a Talent Show . And of course , rich hottest so-called PLAYER have to have girlfriends right? . Well , he has Suzy.
  Suzy: Pretty, beautiful , and rich too . I wanna be her , so bad . But I am proud of who I am .  Well , I need to get ready for school. Sinmight High HERE I COME!
 
 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

  Like other days , this day was different . I'm going to see my girlfriend Suzy . She is beautiful . Ah , I am NOT BLUSHING. I'm a man , not a boy . I make myself clear? . OKay. What else? Oh yeah? . you know the girl name IU or whatever she is . Man , she is annoying . Like so many things . She confess me 25 times . I denied her all the time. Hey you there? You Bored? aha, off to school. See you! .
 
 
-At SCHOOL-
 
Junho: "Yah, my brother !" Wooyoung smiled.
 
Wooyoung:" Yah, how you been?".
 
Chansung:" AISH, YAH TEACYEON , I told you that my Woogie is grown . you owe be 6 bucks" . Teacyeon was trying to run away, aha but Chansung knew his plan all along . He grab the 6 bucks and smack him on the back.
 
Teacyeon:"Yah , it hurts" . Wooyoung laughed.
 
Junsu and Nickhun:" OMO , WE MISS YOU GUYS!" . They boy-hugged eachother . But Junsu tryed to break away when Juho tryed to kiss him on the cheeks.
 
Unknown: " Annyeong, Wooyoung" . All 2pm stare .
 
Nickhun:" Oh , Suzy . Um , Wooyoung-ah I need to check out the Cafeteria , beh go-pah-yo(hungry) . " 
 
Junho, Chansung, Junsu,:" Yah, we're going to . BEH GO-PAH-YO(hungry)" . The four starts looking at Teacyeon . " Yah, Teacyeon-ah let's go" .
 
Teacyeon:" I don't want to go. I wanna st-" . He couldn't finish because Chansung plot his mouth and drag him .
 
Wooyoung:" Oh , Suzy when did you get here? . Aha ."
 
Suzy:" Yah, Wooyoung-ah did you forget to wait for me outside? "
 
Wooyoung:" Oh aha?, forgot?"
 
Suzy:" Well you owe me!" .
 
Wooyoung gave Suzy a peck on her cheeks. They were was caught in the same sight. Finally,Wooyoung leaned closer and closer. But his luck ran out when someone bump into him to cause him to hit his head on the lockers. 
 
Wooyoung:" Yah , watch where you going. I'M MISSING MY PART!!!"
 
Unknown:" Je-song-hamnida (sorry) " Wooyoung ingore and looked back at Suzy.
 
Wooyoung:" Where we're we ? , Oh yeah" . Wooyoung lean closer-but half no luck .no,
 
Students:" THERE SHE IS! IU-SHII YOU !" . Then half of the Sinmight High students corner Jieun .
 
Wooyoung:" What now ?!?!" . Wooyoung turned and saw IU with others . His expression changed. " IU?"
 
Jieun:" Yah , I-I didn't do anything . It was a mistak-ke . I-I didn't really steal it. Please stop it."
 
Students:" YAH, IU JUST CAUSE YOU COME TO THIS SCHOOL, DOESN'T MEAN YOUR RICH . YOUR ARE A POOR TRYING TO MAKE EVERY BOY TO FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU! THAT WHY YOUR FATHER LEFT YOU AND YOUR OEMMA(mom) ! THROW!"
 
 -Ah , poor IU-shii .-
 
The whole students in Sinmight High were after her . Throwing eggs , hitting her with rocks, books, anything they could find. Jiyeon tryed to help , but got pulled back by the students and was handled to watch IU's sadness .
 
Jiyeon:" JIEUN-AHH !!! PLEASE DON'T DO THIS TO HER. HELP.HELP. IU-SHII." The toture burnt her. IU can't stand it no more.
 
Unknown:" MOVE!" .
 
 

 Author'sPOV:

Why is IU in this? Why is her first day a wrecked? Whose going to help her? Who is her hero?
 
 
 
 
 
LovelyBlue is here , and do you like it? . Well in fact Chapter 3 is coming tomorrow? . Please comment! and subcribe.