FlashPoint-The Back Room Dance(Part 2)

~Beautiful Disaster~

Suzy'sPOV:

I can't call or text back Wooyoung. Aish , I texted the wrong person. My mom taked me to school. It only took 6 mintues to get there , even though  we barley drive 5 mile per hour. Finally I got in the school , I went to the hallway if any class were still teaching, exactually no . I went to the second hallway and I can't believe what I saw. 2 couples  kissing...ALREADY?!?! I wanna take a good look, but nah . It must be disturbing. Then I heard a call . It Wooyoung's ringtone? -2pm" Hands Up"-Wooyoung?! Is it really him? I went back and look. They were gone. Aish , where else? OH! THE GYM! I walked very fast to the door and open it .
 
Suzy:" YAH , I'M BACK!"
 
 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

I pulled it the kiss apart well because I got a call from Junho . Oh , he is mad alright.
 
Junho:" YAH WOOYOUNG-AH , WHERE ARE YOU?!?! HUH? IT'S BEEN 3 HOURS AND YOU HAVEN'T COME BACK?!?! YAH COME BACK TO THE GYM AND HELP US?!?!" Am I right? Junho...Junho ...
 
Wooyoung:" DAMN , THAT LONG?!?! Aish , got it . We're coming " . I hang up before he yelled at me again. I looked at IU and smiled. I nodded at her that it time to go . Was it really been 3 hours? what? can't be ... We got into the gym , and phew it was a long walk. As time we went there . Junho was smirking at me . WHAT?!?!
 
Wooyoung:" YAH , WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!" He is still smirking . This boy really want me to hit him .
 
Junho:" Aish , no need to yelled. So , what into you both ? huh? huh? huh?" He is really annoying.
 
Wooyoung:" You did this on purpose didn't you? AISH!". Jieun giggled.
 
Junho:" Neh . Neh . Then why you guys are holding han-". The gym door slammed open . Which made everybody jumped alittle. I thought she would come back in 3 weeks?
 
Suzy:" YAH , I'M BACK!" I can't believe it. But how?
 
Junsu:" SUZY?!?!" .
 
Suzy:" Where is my Wooyoungie?" .  She was looking around for me . I tryed to hide , but I couldn't . Suzy spotted me . All I know is IU let go of my hand . I looked at her , she frowned.
 
Jieun:" It more better with her , aha? Um , she coming" I was trying to get hold of her hand again , but she quickly turn it away. I was trying , but all I feel is Suzy hugging me . IU was lost in the crowd.
 
Suzy:" Yah , I miss you!". It was awkward.
 
Wooyoung:" Ah , Suzy . When did you get here?" . I didn't even look at Suzy . I was trying to find IU .
 
Suzy:" I was here 8 minutes ago, I sent the wrong text to you" .
 
Wooyoung:" What do you mean ?"
 
Suzy:" Um , well I'm going back to Boston for the whole year ."
 
Wooyoung:" What? " I was pretty in shock , but happy in the same time.
 
Suzy:" I'm going to Boston for a few months, because my REAL real parents lived over there . Aha , don't miss me too much . Okay hun?"
 
Wooyoung:" I won't miss you too much ." She was smiling back at me . So did I . Then she move her face closer to mines. I tryed to move my face away far possible. Even more , I spotted IU looking at us . I know she was trying to cover up her tears. She was bad at it .
 
Suzy:" What wrong? You don't not want me to kiss you or something?" .
 
Wooyoung:" Um , let give us a break .  I can't go on."
 
 
 

Author'sPOV:

I can't go on? let give us a break? What ? Boston? Many Question to ask . What do Wooyoung meant Let give us a break? Does Wooyoung really want to break up with Suzy or not? How about IU?