That Secret Your Dad Holds Until Now...

~Beautiful Disaster~

Author'sPOV:

Well Well ... Hows everybody doing? Good. Okay, here. I am slow to write stores, now. AH, but I am not giving up. I might as well write other stories for another couple which will you give me an idea? LOL, I have many homework now, damn it. Aha, I am going crazy. So, ready to read yet? Me too. When I am correcting grammars. TeeHee. What doesn't kill us it'll make us stronger. Fighting.START!

 

Wooyoung's Dad POV:

I head to the car and waited for Wooyoung to come out of the school. I couldn't see him anywhere. I waited and waited. YAH, tired old man like me can't stay bored all the time. I got my phone out and started to play Tetris. Oh, O-O- Yah, this guy cheated. Aish, what his name huh? Oh, Ji- RING RING . Oh, I got a call.
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" Neh, This is Mr. Jang". I said it too formal. I remember that voice. Suzy's Mom.
 
Suzy's Mom:" Mr. Jang. Is Wooyoung there?".
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" He is at school. Why?".
 
Suzy's Mom:" Good. I need to discuss something with you . It's very important".
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" You want to talk on the phone or you want me to come over there, Boss".
 
Suzy's Mom:" On the phone. I already know , Jang. Your hiding that little girl in my process". What did she met?
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" Excused me, boss. But what do you mean? What little girl?".
 
Suzy's Mom:" The girl, Jieun or IU. Whatever her name is, she must be emlimited".
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" Boss, Jieun? ".
 
Suzy's Mom:" Jang, I know you know her. All I wanted you to do is do not let her get near Wooyoung".
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" Why? Do you know how hard Wooyoung tried to find her? It been 5 years since they seperate. ".
 
Suzy's Mom:" JANG, you don't get it. I want that girl off of Wooyoung. If you don't, ..... do you want to lose your job and settled like your brother? " I was quiet. I don't want my own son suffer no more, but my job is very important to me to keep my brother alive for these whole year. " If you do Jang, our phone dialect is done".
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" Wait?!?!".
 
Suzy's Mom:" Neh, Jang".
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" Why do you call me for this? Boss, why do you want Jieun away from my own son? ... Then tell me".
 
Suzy's Mom:" My own daughter is in love with your son. I want them to be married. ".
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" Your own daughter broke my son heart 35 hours ago. And now they are going to be married? Now she is in love with him? Boss-".
 
Suzy's Mom:" Jang, Mr. Jang. Agree or not?". I don't agreed. But It only for Wooyoung's sake right? " Mr. Jang".
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" Uh, Fine. Fine. when do they marry?".
 
Suzy's Mom:" Within a month". A month?!?!
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" Isn't that too short?". Right then she hangs up. Yah, why this short? This is good for Wooyoung right? right?
 
 

Suzy'sPOV:

I saw the whole thing. It Wooyoung. My youngie with that ugly girl, IU. UGH I AM MAD!!! Why am I crying. Don't I have Yeseob? Aish, I really want to hit her, but my mom already came, I think. BEEP BEEP. Oh, umma. She's here.
 
Suzy:" Oh, umma. How did you get here?".
 
Suzy's Mom:" Why? your mom can't pick you up in a black limo?". I shouldn't said that..
 
Suzy:" Oh, neh. You can.... Umma, I have something to say to you". My mom turned her head towards me and smiled.
 
Suzy's Mom:" Neh, Wait... Is it about Wooyoung?". I nodded and started to tear up." What wrong , Suzy? Did he-".
 
Suzy:" I SAW WOOYOUNG AND IU KISS AN-AND I REGRET BREAKING UP WITH HIM!!!". I spilled it. I can't relax now, she knows.
 
Suzy's Mom:" IU? both kiss? Yah, why did you break up with him? S-".
 
Suzy:" WHAT SHOULD I DO?! Now, Umma... I... I love him.. I really meant this time. I have feelings for him. My mom nodded and call Wooyoung's Dad. I mean, we're getting married? in one month? Wah, I am happy, but how about Yeseob? Don't I have him too?. Well maybe Wooyoung is better. Okay, I am marrying Wooyoung, my dear Youngie. I bet I can't wait.
 
 

Wooyoung'sPOV:

I am marrying to Suzy? I looked at Jieun and thought into her expression. She was- has a weird feeling inside.
 
Wooyoung:" Dad? What do you mean marrying Suzy? I don't like her remember?". He looked at me and turned to Jieun.
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" IU-shii, please get out of this car, please". She nodded and put her hand onto the knob.
 
Jieun:" Neh, Mr. Jang. Goodbye". She headed out to the cardoor;she didn't even say goodbye to me. My dad closes the car door and told the driver to drive off.
 
Wooyoung:" Dad, Jieun-".
 
Wooyoung's Dad:" Please Wooyoung, just marry Suzy". I look at my dad, and he please me? " Look, I am going to lose my job for you. And I don't want too cause you are going to college and everything. Please son, do so". Appa started to cry and I nodded. It was the best thing to do when my dad need my help right? I'm sorry Jieun.
 
 Since then me and my father was quiet. Because he fell asleep of course. Man, he snort so loud. Like a pig, I believed. I was not tired. I was stilling thinking about. Hm, Did I do a good thing? I look into the window if some stores were still opened.  None...none were open. The driver took a left on the road and I suddenly saw Jieun. She was walking by herself alone.
 
Wooyoung:" STOP. Stop the car, please". The driver stop the car and I quickly got out of it.  " Lee Jieun" . She turned to me and walked her way faster. I caught up to her of course and grab her by the hand. " Jieun, look".
 
Jieun:"  I know. You are going to marry-" I interrupt her by a tight hug. I don't want to let her go.
 
Wooyoung:" I got force, just don't missunderstand". She hugs me even more tighter. It been awhile, and I called out to the driver to go home without me. He nodded. " Yah, lets go to your house today, huh?".
 
Jieun:" WHY? Don't you have a ho-".
 
Wooyoung:" I miss you".
 
 
 

Author'sPOV:

Yes, I am re-writing this chapter, cause my other . Hehe, well this one is much better? Why do you think Wooyoung wanted to go to Jieun's house? Do you think Suzy is out of hand? Well, con.. this on Fri. Thankss