TWO

DNA

"Taehyung! Calm down!" Jimin tried to calm his best friend who was jumping up and down. Today was exactly one week from his birthday.

And why is it so special for Taehyung to be freaking out this much?

Oh no. Nothing much. Just the fact that,today, he'll get the test results.

The blood test results.

And still,it isn't that important right?

Well,these results will show something really important.

The results will tell who Taehyung will spend the rest of his life with.

Who's his soulmate?

Is it a boy or a girl?

How old are they?

Where are they from?

What do they like?

What do they hate?

Taehyung knows nothing.

All he knows is that today is the day.

Taehyung is going to meet him or her.

And Taehyung is probably going to have a heart attack soon.

"Jiminie,how the hell can I calm down?! I'm going to get the test results!" He cried out,grabbing Jimin by his shoulders and shaking the daylight out of the boy.

"Tae,relax. It's all gonna be fine." Jimin smiled warmly at his best friend who was going through a panic attack,and hugged him tightly.

"Kim Taehyung." The doctor spoke and Taehyung froze. "Kim Taehyung." He yelled louder and Taehyung looked at him,slowly walking towards the doctor.

"Follow me,young man." And Taehyung nodded,and followed him.

His legs were shaking.

Hell,scratch that!

Every single cell on his body was shaking.

His hard was beating fast and all he could hear was the blood rushing through his veins.

His palm were sweaty and his bottom lip was trembling.

They neared the door.

The doctor turned the knob of the door.

He motioned for Taehyung to step in first.

Taehyung almost collapsed.

He made the first step inside.

He looked around.

No one was there.

His heart skipped a few beats.

Suddenly,his blood ran cold.

Do I not have a soulmate?!

"Don't worry,Mr.Kim. He's just a bit late." The doctor chuckled as he sensed Taehyung's horror and motioned for him to sit down and both of them did.

So it's a boy.

"So are you nervous?" The doctor asked.

"N-n-no. Not a-at a-all!"

The doctor chuckled. "I'm sure of it."

After around twenty minutes,there was a knock on the door.

Taehyung's heart started beating faster,and his blood once again started boiling.

"Come in!" The doctor sang and the door slowly opened to reveal...

JUNGKOOK?!

Taehyung instantly shot up from his chair.

"YOU?!"

Jungkook looked taken back first,then a smirk made its way into his lips.

"Well,well,well."

Taehyung groaned and crashed into the chair once again,crossing his arms and glaring at nothing.

Jungkook chuckled and sat down on the seat next to Taehyung still smirking.

"So,from Jungkook's blood test from couple of months ago,and Taehyung's test a few weeks ago,you two are each other's soulmates. The government will give you two an apartment as soon as you two finish school and then you'll get going your life with each other,hopefully happily."

"Sir,there's no happy with a guy like him! He's a player! A heartbreaker!"

"Aww,Tae. Scared I'll break your heart?" Jungkook smirked.

"You won't ever have my heart,in the first place." Taehyung scoffed and turned his back at Jungkook,childishly crossing his arms,with an angry pout.

"His past relationships are worthless,Mr.Kim. Whatever affair that doesn't include you,will lead to Mr.Jeon's punishment."

"I don't care whether his relationships matter or not! He's an !" Taehyung cried out,violently pointing at Jungkook with his whole hand.

"I'm sorry,Mr.Kim. You two are stuck together whether you like it or not."

"I ain't complaining." Jungkook crossed his hands on his neck and leaned backwards.

Taehyung once again scoffed and resisted the urge to strangle Jungkook right there and right then.

"Also,you two might wanna start getting along with each other. You're going to create a family with each other after all."

Just as Taehyung opened his mouth to protest,the doctor cut him off.

"You are dismissed."

Both of the boys nodded and exited the office.

And as soon as they were off,Jungkook quickly pinned Taehyung to the wall.

"Looks like we are stuck together now,Tae."

The brunette didn't respond due to the fact that HOW DAMN ING CLOSE THE TWO OF THEM WERE.

"Cat got your tongue?" Jungkook smirked. "Or do I just simply have such a strong effect on you?"

Taehyung still didn't say a word.

Jungkook chuckled and leaned on towards his lips,only to slide to the side and peck Taehyung's cheek.

"See ya later,soulmate!" Jungkook called over his shoulder as he ran off.

Taehyung finally came back to his senses and shook his head.

Jeon Jungkook,I seriously hate you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2.0 and more to come