TEN

DNA

I'm such a I completely forgot they're high school student until last chapter



 

"What are you two doing?" the teacher asked the both boys. Jungkook,still as blank as he was before took a step to the side so he was as far away from a now pouty Taehyung as possible. The latter sighed and did the same.

He thinks I don't want to be near him.

"Kids! You're a pair,literally. You're going to work together on the project and you can't do that if you're twelve feet away from each other!"

Taehyung looked at Jungkook from across the room and felt his blood run cold when he saw the other smirk.

"I'm sorry sir. But I'm being a gentleman here. He doesn't want me near him and I'm granting his wish." the words were a failed attempt of humor. Those words were as cold as a breeze of winter wind for everyone in the room.except for the clueless teacher.

"You can be a gentleman later. Right now,be the good boy that you aren't and work on the assignment that I gave you."

"I-I'll do it myself,s-sir it's okay."

"See? He doesn't want me to help him." the glare that Jungkook sent him,made Taehyung shiver. It held so much hurt,so much emotions that Taehyung couldn't explain. For some reason,he felt his heart fall broken piece by piece.

"Fine then. Whatever you want."



 

*•*•*


 

The rain was pouring down harshly. The cold droplets hit Taehyung's frowny face who just sighed and shook his head.

"You're an idiot,Kim Taehyung."

"Hey! Wait up!" Taehyung groaned and turned around.

"Aren't you-" a tall boy with broad shoulders started. "Aren't you and Jungkook soulmates?"

With a sigh,Taehyung slowly nodded.

"What happened between you two?"

"Nothing."

"Obviously something happened. Everyone heard what happened in class.You two already moved in together but you're walking home alone in the rain. We're all worried. Jungkook loves you too much and he would never let you in such a condition if it wasn't for something great. "

Loves ... me?

"Who even are you?"

"Oh,I'm sorry." he smiled a pretty smile. "I'm Kim Seokjin,Jin for short. I'm Jungkook's cousin."

Taehyung smiled and shook his head in acknowle.

"I'm sorry,Hyung. But I have to go now. Nice to meet you."

"Good bye. And fix whatever you two love birds are going through. He loves you. And he loved you for a long time. Remember that."

Taehyung nodded and walked off.


 

Once home,he could feel the intensity and coldness wrap around him. He followed Jungkook's singing voice that lured him into the kitchen to find the boy attempting to cook.

"Kookie?"

The said boy tensed and ignored him.

"Kookie,I'm sorry."

"You're not."

"I am. I-"

"You don't want to have me around! You don't care about my existence! We get it! Stop already!"

"I didn't want people to see me with you because you'd downgrade if you were seen with a social loser like me and then your reputation would be ruined. I didn't want that."

"Oh my God!" Jungkook exclaimed with a sarcastic laugh. "How stupid could you get?! Taehyung,if I cared I wouldn't even give you a ride,for 's sake! Seriously?!"

"I'm sorry. I didn't think about that."

Jungkook sighed and wrapped his arms around Taehyung who clutched his shirt and let out deep breaths.

"I met Jin Hyun today." Jungkook tensed once again. "Is it true?"

"What is it true?"

"Do you really love me?"

Silence.

"You have no idea how much."






 

bc why not