TWENTY-EIGHT

DNA

Taehyung facepalmed.

Just kidding!

He slammed his head on the wall.

Why?

Jeon Jungkook.

That's why.

"Jungkook honey,you know I love you,right?"

"Yes." The Raven haired male grinned.

"You also know that you're a ing idiot?"

"What did I do?!" He pouted cutely.

"I'm asking the same question. What the actual are you doing? On the floor? In the hallway? At three in the morning? With my shoes?"

"Ooh! I'm tying your shoes."

"Thanks but I can do it mys-"

"I want to make sure you don't trip and fall for anyone else."

"You're cheesy,Kookie." The brunette laughed.

"You love me this way,Tae."

"I'd be lying if I said I do."

"Hey!" Jungkook whined cutely,earning yet another laugh from the younger,who was already making his way to their bedroom.



 

*•*•*



 

"So Tae." Jungkook started,looking at his fiancé with the corner of his eye.

"What?" The brunette mumbled through a mouthful of popcorn,his eyes never leaving the screen. (What? It's Finding Dory,guys,I can't miss a thing!)

"When do you wanna get married?"

Taehyung chokes.

After throwing his arms around frantically and coughing madly,Jungkook's head clicked and he quickly sprinted towards the kitchen then just as quickly he got back with a glass of water and shoved it between Taehyung's lips.

"Seriously?!" Taehyung exclaimed after gulping down the water and putting down the glass on the coffee table.

"What?" Jungkook asked,innocently."

"Jeon Jungkook,that is not how you propose." Taehyung laughed.

"Oh." Jungkook blushed and Taehyung did a mini mental victory dance for getting the boy to react like that. "Ok then." He grinned cutely and sat back down,enjoying the movie.

Taehyung raised his eyebrow. He smelt something salty...besides the popcorn.

He shrugged and got back to watching the movie,cursing Jungkook for the parts that he missed,and messily eating popcorn.

"Want some?" He angled the bowl towards the other but Jungkook just shook his head and Taehyung came to the conclusion that something was definitely up.

Jungkook never says no to popcorn.

Hell,no one says no to popcorn.

Once again,he decided to shrug it away and lazily sunk his hand on the salty goodness which his fiancé refused and he couldn't complain since it meant more for him.

He munched on the deliciousness,only to let out a scream of pain when he bites hard on a piece of metal.

He drops the bowl,popcorn scattering around but he didn't care. He'd clean it up later,or make just clean it up for him.

His hand quickly moved up to cup his left cheek while the other went up to cup his mouth so he could spit the metal out.

His heart skipped a beat.

Two beats.

Three.

Then it started beating damn fast as Taehyung only gaped at his hand,Jungkook,his hand,Jungkook then back at his hand again.

"Did I do it right now?" The jerk smirks and Taehyung only manages to faintly nod.

"So will you marry me?"

He earns himself a smack at the back of the head.

"Yes,you idiot."

Jungkook grins and grabs Taehyung's hand on his and slowly slides the ring on his fiancé's finger.

He smiles at Taehyung and Taehyung smiles back.

"I love you."

"I love you too." Taehyung pecks the other's lips.

"But we definitely need to go to the dentist my tooth hurts now."

"Totally worth it."

Taehyung smacks the back of his head again.




 

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHTHISISSHIIIIT

And Jungkook proposed
Taehyung said yes
This story is coming to an end
And y'all gonna hate me when it does

Bye