TWENTY-NINE

DNA

Two months later,Taehyung's and Jungkook's families are all packed inside the small living room of the boys' living room,discussing important matters such as when's the wedding gonna be? Where? What are they gonna wear? Who are they gonna invite? What are they gonna cook for dinner tonight? Should Baekhyun wear a black or a blue suit on his job interview?

Anyways,the whole room was a chaos with chatter,bickering and occasional random objects throwing.

"I can't believe this!" Mrs.Kim exclaimed,fanning herself fresh air as tears threatened to fall. "My little son is getting married." Taehyung would never admit but he blushed.

Everyone had those sweet smiles on their faces (except for Mr. Byun who was glaring at Jungkook who was now ten feet deep underground on the man's eyes) that Taehyung loved.

"I swear,you were in kindergarten just yesterday." Baekhyun cracks out.

"Yeah? Well you look like you just got into kindergarten yesterday." Taehyung shot back and they all laughed,including Baekhyun himself who for once wasn't affected by having his height insulted.

"I'm gonna miss you." The older brother said after a while of silence,a small smile gracing his lips.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm just getting married. Geez,calm your balls will ya?" Taehyung laughs again and ignores his mom's scolding of his inappropriate language.

"Same thing. Marriage is hard,y'know?" The shorter shrugs.

"Especially if this," their father points at Jungkook."Is what you're getting married to." He glares.

Jungkook gulps.

"So enough about me,Baek who's that long pair of awkward limbs of a boyfriend you have?"

"He's fine." He unconsciously smiles.

"Young love." They hear their aunt,Sooyoung,sighing somewhere on the crowd.

"So when are you and him getting married then?"

Baekhyun chokes.



 

*•*•*


 

"Ok so lemme get this straight."

"There's nothing you can get straight,Tae. You're gay as it could get."

Taehyung bluntly ignores Jungkook and continues.

"Your cousin. The really nice and tall one."

Jungkook nods.

"Is dating our teacher,Mr.Kim?"

Jungkook nods.

"And they're getting married next month?"

Another nod.

Then silence.

"And now Mr. Kim wants us to call him Namjoon since we now are family."

"Well..."

"I know." Jungkook sighs. "At least they're happy. So are we."

Taehyung smiles and leans in for a kiss. But of course,a loud bark echoes on the quiet apartment and Taehyung jumps off of Jungkook's lap with an even brighter smile on his face a scoops the fluffy puddle of brown on his arms.

Jungkook demands a divorce.



 

Hellooooo I'm back with another er chapter bc why not
Also to clear any confusion baek and Tae are full brother by flesh and blood it's just that they have separate last names because their parents kept it that way but mostly because I didn't want to change their last names.
Hope you enjoyed bye I love youuuiu