NINE

DNA

To say that thing's were awkward was not enough. The air was so thick that you could cut it with a knife.

"So...?"

"So...?"

Both of them sighed and shut up

Then...

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for it to happen." Both of the boys yelled in perfect sync.

"But I don't regret it one bit." Jungkook smirked,throwing Taehyung a y glance. "Do you?"

"I-I-..."

"You don't either,hmm? I actually wish we could take 'till the end. Would you like that?" Jungkook got closer to the other with each word until he whispered the last sentence against his neck.

Taehyung squealed and jumped out of the couch.

"I-" he cleared his throat to get rid of the high pitched voice,"I am going upstairs. Tomorrow is Monday and we have school. I have a ton of homework to do and you do too."

"The only thing I want to do is you."

"Not happening. Good night."

"Good night,baby boy."


 

*•*•*


 

The next morning,the got inside Jungkook's car and drove to school. While on their way,different thoughts swirled around Taehyung's head.

Jungkook has a reputation. What will people say when he's seen getting out the car with me. Oh no! He'd be doomed.

"K-Kookie?"

"Yes,baby boy?"

"Can you drop me off here?"

"Why?"

"W-we're going to school together a-and people will think-"

"You don't want to be seen with me?"

"Exac- No! Not like that! Jungkookie I-"

"Get out!" the latter spat out,clenching his jaw and gripping the wheel so tight that his knuckles turned white.

"Kookie I-"

"Out!"

Taehyung flinched then quickly nodded and got out as fast as he could. As if in cue,water droplets fell from now dark gray sky.

Taehyung sighed and walked to school,ignoring the load roaring of Jungkook's car as he sped off on full speed.

Once there,Taehyung sighed and made his way towards his locker where Jimin was waiting for him with a big smile,like the usual.

"What's with the long face,Tae?"

"Jungkook."

The older's smile grew bigger,if that's even possible. "Oh? You finally realized that you're so madly,truly and deeply in love with him and that you've been and idiot all of this time for ignoring that delicious piece of cake until now?"

Silence.

"God no,Jiminie! I need a little support here! Thank you." he sighed. "I think I hurt his feelings." but Jimin wasn't listening to him. His eyes were pinned somewhere behind Taehyung's head. And Taehyung being Taehyung,was curious to see what made his best friend react like that and so he looked. He turned around and his heart skipped,not only one,but several beats. Jungkook had his arms right around a girl's waist and his tongue down .But his face remained expressionless with a flash of hurt.

"You really hurt him,Tae."

And now he's hurting me too.




 

idk what I'm doing