SEVENTEEN

DNA

"Kookie! Guess what!" And excited Taehyung said,running (crawling) to their bedroom,where Jungkook was messing around on his phone.

"What?" Said the Raven haired boy,sounding rather annoyed.

"I got you something ."

"Is it food?"

"No."

"Then I don't care."

What is wrong with him?!

"It's way better than food."

"Tae,nothing is better than food."

"Not even me?" Jungkook only looked at him with a raised eyebrow and then he laughed.

"Anyway!" Taehyung cleared his throat. "I GOT US BIG BANG TICKETS!"

"HOLY ! SERIOUSLY?! ARE YOU BEING ING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?! TAE,DONT ING WITH ME!"

"IM SERIOUS!" Taehyung yelled grinning,and pulled out three concert tickets from his back pocket. "I even got three in case we loose one."

"OH MY GOD TAE! YOURE THE BEST!" Jungkook hugged the said boy tight and he grinned like the little child that he was.

"But I can't come." Jungkook sighed softly.

"What?! Why?!"

"My friend,Yugyeom is coming to town tonight. He'll be here for some time. We have a month planned.

Ouch.

"Oh." Taehyung's smile dropped. "M-Maybe he could come along. I mean,we have an extra ticket!"

"Great idea! He loves them too! You're the best,Tae. Thank you."

"Yeah."

Taehyung sighed and bit his lip,lightly smiling.

Not a real smile,though.



 

"OH MY ING BLOODY BEAUTIFUL AND GLORIOUS GOD! HES HERE!" Jungkook squealed when he heard the doorbell ring. He quickly dumped the pile of books over his shoulder and ran towards the door which was already opened by Taehyung.

If it was any other day,Jungkook would drool over the fact that Taehyung was wearing his oversized sweatshirt and short shorts,but right now,he didn't care about Taehyung because Yugyeom was in front of him after such a long time and he was sporting his usual childish grin that Jungkook loved for so long.

Taehyung squealed slightly and stumbled backwards when the boys sprinter forward to attack each other on a massive huge which included a lot of jumping up and down and squealing like high school girls.

Many various 'I miss you's ' we exchanged and Taehyung felt his heart being torn with every word said.

"Are you ready?" Yugyeom asked excited.

"YES!" Jungkook yelled. "Tae? We're going out. We won't be away for long."

Before Taehyung could respond,they were long gone. He just sighed and shook his head.

Piece of that I love way too much.



 

It's been six hours and three minutes and fifteen seconds since Jungkook was gone.

It's 03:67 a.m and Jungkook still was nowhere.

Taehyung's lips kept trembling but he wasn't going to cry,even though he wanted to.

Needed to.

Because Jungkook wouldn't cheat on him,right?

Right?








 

Yea ok kill me. I deserve it.
1. This chapter 
2. I started a new fanfiction (honestly I need to stop)
3. Just do it
4. Pls
5. I beg u