THREE

DNA

"So you went there nervous as ?"

"Yep."

"And when you go there your soulmate was late?"

"Yeah."

"And then it turns out to be the guy that you never shut up about?"

"Exactly! Wait what?! BAEKHYUN I HATE YOU SO DAMN MUCH YOU JERK!"

The said boy rolled on the floor laughing his off at his younger brother.

"I swear to god,Baek. If you keep like this,I'm going to tell mom and dad that you sneak Chanyeol late at night. Which reminds me,hit the damn high notes on the singing practice and not at night because there are people who appreciate sleeping."

"YAH KIM TAEHYUNG! ARE DEAD FREAKING MEAT,BROTHER!"

But Taehyung was already long gone,wanting to live a little longer since he appreciates his life.




 




 

"SAY WHAAT?!" Jimin shrikes loudly,causing students to give them weird looks,and Taehyung instantly reached out and cupped his mouth.

Jimin mumbled a sorry then mumbled a 'what the actually bloody mothering ity ing ' when Taehyung let go of him.

"Did hear that just right? Did you really say what I think you said?" Jimin repeated.

"Yes,you heard right,Jiminie. Jeon Jungkook,the Jeon Jungkook is my soulmate.

"KIM TAEHYUNG ARE YOU ING ITY AWARE OH HOW MANY PEOPLE WOULD ING KILL TO BE ON YOUR ING PLACE!"

"HEY! DON'T ING SWEAR!" A random teacher passing boy shouted causing both boys to roll their eyes.

"Yes,Jiminie. I am aware of the fact that basically everyone with the exception of me is madly deeply in love with a jerk called Jeon Jungkook."

"Do you just hate him because he's hot? Have you ever even taken a good look at him,Tae. He's hot as hell!"

"He's not hot. He is slightly good looking."

"Oh oh. I can't believe him this is happening. I can't believe my ears. Did I just hear a compliment coming out of Kim Taehyung?" A new voice joined in causing Taehyung to jump and squeal in surprise.

"Yah! Don't you scare me like that ever again! And what compliment are you talking about?"

"The compliment directed to me just a little while ago."

"How do you know we were talking about you?"

"Because I've heard your conversation to the point to figure out you're madly and deeply in love with me."

"Ha ha ha! In your dreams you ing !"

"Nu-uh. Such naughty words coming out of such a pretty lips." Jungkook planted his finger on Taehyung's lips,silencing the boy. "You should probably just shut up. Your lips look prettier when they're shut."

Silence.

" you,Jungkook!"

"Just when and where,Taehyung?" Jungkook smirked and winked causing Taehyung to groan in annoyance.

"I seriously hate you,Jeon Jungkook."

" please,you love me."

",if I had a glass of water and you were burning,I'd spill the water over myself."

"I'd enjoy the view." Jungkook winked once again causing Taehyung to groan once again and resist the urge to strangle Jungkook right there and right then but he doesn't want to go to prison,so he held himself back.

"You're seriously frustrating,Jeon Jungkook."

"Oh oh. Am I getting you ually furstrated?"

"Ugh! You're bothering me,dammit!"

"I'm making you feel all hot and bothered? Nice."

And Taehyung just sighed and left Jungkook with a hysterically laughing Jimin whom both of the boys,Taehyung and Jungkook had forgotten about.

Sigh,couples today. Such kids.

 

 

 

 

 

WHY DID I WRITE THIS