FIFTEEN

DNA

"Damn you,Jungkook!" Taehyung cursed under his breath,messing around with the salad on his plate as the girl kept talking and talking for things that he couldn't care less even if he wanted to.

"So then Yuri goes up to him acting like a-" Blah Blah Blah!

"So!" Taehyung interrupted her. "Taeyeon? What do you think of TaeKook?"

"To be honest,I seriously think TaeKook shouldn't even exist-"

"I'm sorry." Taehyung smiled as an apology. "I have to go . Like right now." He said stuffing breadsticks on his trousers' pockets.

"I think it should be VKook." Said the girl and Taehyung stopped midway. He turned back around and sat down,smiling sweetly.

"Well aren't you right."



 

*•*•*


 

"Tae!" Jungkook whined cutely,clutching his fiancé' sleeve.

"What?" Taehyung groaned.

"Wanna go out this Saturday? There's this new amusement park opening up this weekend and I thought we could go and check it out."

"I can't."

"Oh come on! Why now?!"

"I have to go to the doctor. I have an appointment this weekend."

"Just skip it. Tell them you're sick." Jungkook smiled like the five year old that he was and Taehyung was packing to move on the Moon.

"The reason why I'm going to the doctor is the excuse you just told me to use to skip the visit,are you ing kidding me,Kookie?!"

"Please,you love me." He ran his fingers through his freshly washed and wet luscious dark locks.

"Unfortunately,I do. And can you please put some clothes on. You can't walk around only wearing your boxers."

"You'd like me better without my boxers?"

"Ye- NO! Go put an a pair of pants."

"No! I want to stay like this."

"You can't stay on your boxers,Kookie!"

"Watch me." Jungkook smirked.

"Kookie,please put some clothes on for heaven's sake!"

"IM TOO Y FOR CLOTHES!"

"That's it! I'm done!" Taehyung threw his hands up.

Jungkook chuckled when he noticed that Taehyung was now becoming mad.

"I'll go get the ice cream." He whispered on the brunette's ear,not missing the shiver and gulp from the love of his life.

Moments later,he returned with a tub of chocolate ice cream and slowly fed it to Taehyung like he was a little kid. The older purposely missing his mouth at times and staining all over Taehyung's face to actually make him look like a little kid.

He couldn't resist the great urge,so he pulled out his phone and quickly snapped a few pictures of Taehyung.

"Yah! JEON JUNGKOOK! Delete that!" Taehyung yelled and reached out for Jungkook's phone,pouting when Jungkook put it over his head so Taehyung couldn't reach it.

"No! I'm never going to delete it! You look cute!"

"I look ugly! I have ice cream all over my face!"

"When will you realize that you're the most perfect human being that has ever walked on earth. You're so perfect that I sometimes even doubt that your just a human. There is no way you're just a human. You're an angel." Jungkook smiled and pecked Taehyung's cute button-like nose. "I love you,Tae."

"I love you too,Kookie."




 

I'm going mad I swear