TWELVE

DNA

"But you do know you have a ,right?" Taehyung asked after a while.

"Shut up! You'll be taking care of it."

"Oh really? And what if I don't?"

Jungkook chuckled deeply."You don't have a choice." He said,walking closer to a now blushing Taehyung. He walked them forward until the other's back hit the wall.

"You can't make me."

"Oh,I sure as hell can."

"Then make me."

Jungkook looked aside and chuckled. Then he slammed his palm on the wall,a few inches away from Taehyung's head and gave him a serious glare.

And then he smirked.

Taehyung gulped.

I'm either gonna get ed,or get literally ed.



 

*•*•*










 

"Yeogi buteora."

"What the ?!"

"Modu moyeora."

"Jungkook shut the hell up!" Taehyung groaned,covering his ears with his pillow and rolling on the side.

"But it's Big Bang."

"And I'm going to big -slap you if you don't shut your mouth."

"Or I could Big Bang you,and we'd make Fantastic Babies."

"Or you could just shut up and let me sleep."

"Tae,school start in ten minutes."

"WHAT?!" The brunette screeched. He quickly jolted up from the bed,running to the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth. The the toothbrush still on his mouth,he came back from the bathroom in a record speed,so he could get dressed quickly,only to find Jungkook rolling all over the floor and laughing his off to the point where his stomach started hurting.

"What's so funny?" Taehyung attempted to say,but instead it came out as 'Ghaths tho hunny'.

"It's-It's-" Jungkook started but the laughs still erupting from his mouth cut him off. "It's Saturday." He finally said,wiping away tears,with his fist.

"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK!"

The said boy once again burst into many fits of laughter and perfectly dodged anything thrown his way,his own dirty socks, Taehyung's sneakers,their biology books and a pack of unused condoms.

Cooling his anger down for a bit,Taehyung skipped to the bathroom once again and washing the toothpaste off of him,he decided to return back calmly to their room and have a talk with his fiancé.

And by talk ,I mean cutting his off.

"Why the did you do that?"

"You're cute when you've just woken up,and when you're in a hurry,and when you're confused,and when you're angry. Actually,you're always cute so my behavior has no explanation."

"Do you know that I'm going to kill you?" Said Taehyung,ignoring his flaming cheeks.

"Ah come one. I had plans for today! We were going to bake cookies and watch cartoons while not changing off of our pajamas." Jungkook pouted.

At the mention of cookies and cartoons,Taehyung's face instantly lit up with a big rectangle smile spreading across his face.

" YEAH!"



 

An hour later they were standing in front of the kitchen counter with fed up looks on their faces. They were covered in flour,milk,eggs,chocolate and tomato sauce (seriously,what did that have anything to do with chocolate chip cookies?) and with an equally messed up kitchen.

"I don't think they're supposed to look like that." Mumbled Taehyung with furrowed eyebrows,and staring at the final product.

"Definitely not." Jungkook confirmed,taking a look at their cooking. Instead of round,circles of delicious happiness,the so-called-cookies looked brown eggplants with pieces of chocolate.

"Dammit,I thought we did a good job." Taehyung pouted,crossing his arms.

"Well,God did a good job on you."

"Shut up." The brunette smiled shyly and blushed.

"Gosh,Tae. I'm so in love with you,it actually hurts."





 

^ same
Anyways this is crap and I'm sorry