ELEVEN

DNA

"Jungkook,I swear to God."

"Taehyung,I don't swear to God." The brunette let out a groan in frustration.

"Stop being a smartass."

"Don't stop being a smartass."

Now he had no choice other than do it.

"Kookie~" he cooed cutely through the phone,even though the other couldn't see it.

"Yes?"

"Don't ing play with me."

"Do ing play with me."

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

"I hate you."

"I love you."

"Be glad you're not here."

"Don't be glad you're not here."

Taehyung sighed,ready to give a quirky response,but Jungkook cut him off.

"I'd do so many things to you."

"Beep! Hear that? That's the microwave." Taehyung chuckled awkwardly."Gotta go." He said and quickly ended the call .

"We've been talking for half an hour. He only went to get some milk."


 

*•*•*


 

"Did you do the project?" The teacher asked Jungkook and Taehyung who were having a moment in the middle of class.

"I did Taehyung." Jungkook said calmly.

Taehyung smacked his arm.

"That's cute and all,but the project?"

"No sir."

"Detention. Both of you."

"Aye aye,sir!" Jungkook saluted mockingly and Taehyung smacked him again.

"Jungkook,stop grinning like a ing idiot! We just got detention! How can you even smile?!"

"Relax,we'll go home before it's over."

"And how do you plan on doing that,genius?"

"You'll see." Jungkook said with a creepy grin.

"Should I,like,you know,be scared?"

"Not at all my precious and beautiful fiancé."

"Okay, I'm definitely scared right now."

"Well you kind of should,because my plan might or might not include a tape." Jungkook mumbled quietly and Taehyung's eyes went two times wider.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

"Yah! Why are you so ing loud?! I mean,I understand why you're loud in bed,but now?"

"JEON MOTHERING JUNGKOOK!"

"I should shut up."

"That would be great."

Jungkook nodded and did as told just in the moment that the bell rang,signaling the end of the class and for today's schedule,which meant detention.

While everyone packed and left happily,Taehyung stood still pouting cutely and with his arms crossed over his chest,and Jungkook was on the seat besides him,grinning like a little kid which his parents told they're going to Disneyland.

"I so want to slap that grin off of your face."

"I so want to kiss that pout away."

"Shut up." Taehyung mumbled with a blush.

"Make me." Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung got closer and dropped his heel straight on Jungkook's foot,making him cry out in pain.

"GOD DAMNIT,TAE! WHAT THE WAS THAT FOR?!"

"You told me to make you shut up." Taehyung batted his eyelashes innocently.

"Gosh,Tae. I didn't mean it like that!"

"Well you didn't tell me specifically how either."

When Jungkook opened his mouth to respond,the teacher beat him to it.

"Are you two done?"

The boys nodded and the teacher continued.

"Good. I have to run to the principal's office to grab a few things. I'll be right back so you two stay here and behave."

When succeeding on scaring the crap of the couple with his harsh glare,the teacher exited the room when the boys nodded in agreement.

"This is our chance."

"What - THE ?!" Taehyung yelled when Jungkook grasped his waist and swiftly brought him on his lap,pulling him close so their foreheads are against each other and their noses brushing.

"Jungkook,what the bloody mothering Hell was that for?"

"This is my plan ." And then he kissed him fiercely. Occasionally,biting his bottom lip and it.

Even though they heard the door being opened none of them moved. Either when the teacher's scream rang on their ears.

"Just go home,you s."

Taehyung pulled away and flashed a grin towards the teacher.

"Thank you ,sir."

He pulled Jungkook up with him and they jogged out of the building.

"Well,I guess the plan worked."

"You should thank me."

"Thank you."

Jungkook hummed in approval and smiled.

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

"But you do know you have a ,right?" Taehyung asked after a while.

"Shut up! You'll be taking care of it."



 

Idk how to feel about this