FOURTEEN

DNA

"YOU GOT ME THE ING LINGERIE?! SERIOUSLY?! JEON JUNGKOOK YOU ARE DEAD!"

"You'd look great in it." Jungkook shrugged,his hands calmly crossed against his chest not giving a that he's going to die in five seconds.

"Not happening." Taehyung shook his head,still red in embarrassment.

"Oh come on. Please,babe? For me?"

"Hell no!"

"Oh come on!" Jungkook whined,pouting." I've wanted to see you in it since sooo long."

"Kookie! It's embarrassing!"

"No,it's not! You'd look hot!"

"Hot my !"

"Exactly!"

"No."

Jungkook gave up.



 

*•*•*



 

"Babe? Babe?" A soft voice called,shaking the tan boy from his beautiful slumber.

"Go away." Taehyung mumbled,his voice barely audible because of the pillow. He brought the sheets up to his head,covering it up and blindly attempting to punch Jungkook who chuckled at the cuteness.

"Baby,it's Monday and school starts in an hour. We have to get ready."

Taehyung groaned in disapproval and doesn't move a muscle.

"I made you breakfast."

In a record speed of just five seconds,Taehyung is up and already on the kitchen,soon followed by a chuckling Jungkook.

Taehyung's eyes were sparkling with delight once he caught sight of the delicious pancakes,waiting for him to have it all.

"Holy pancakes! Thank you,Kookie!" He squealed and sat down,quickly digging in the delicious roundness.

"You're welcome." Jungkook laughed again. "But hurry up or we'll be late for school and get detention." He smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. "Although I wouldn't mind using the same excuse to get away with it."

That made Taehyung choke on the first bite he took and desperately ask for water. Once Jungkook handed him a cup,he quickly drank it and glared at the raven haired boy.

"Don't say stuff like that!"

"Why,baby."

"Because."

"Because?"

"Yeah. Just because."

"That's not a reason."

"Sure it is." Taehyung shrugged and proceeded to shove the food on his mouth as Jungkook watched him,his eyes full of love.

"Tae? You got something there..." Jungkook pointed at the corner of his mouth. Taehyung being,wiped off the wrong side of his lips which made Jungkook chuckle.

He shook his head and walked to the younger. Instead of just wiping the content with his finger or a tissue,Jungkook leaned in and it off.

Taehyung froze.

Jungkook smirked.

Taehyung gulped.

Jungkook walked away like nothing happened.





 

*•*•*



 

"Where's Jimin?" Asked Namjoon who was looking for the boy to give him his test scores.

"Don't worry sir. I got this." Smiled Taehyung. He brought his hands to his mouth and yelled,"KIM TAEHYUNG !"

From across the hallway was heard Jimin's voice.

"HELL YES HE DOES!"

Taehyung smiled again. "There he is- WAIT WHAT?! PARK JIMIN YOU PIECE OF ! IM GOING TO TELL YOONGI HYUNG YOU LIKE HIM!"

"DONT YOU DARE!"

"You kinda did." Taehyung laughed awkwardly when he saw Yoongi sitting on the seat on his left.

"Hyung?! Hi! How are you? Good? Good! Bye!" And with that,he left the classroom.

Just like that.

Yoongi shook his head and didn't stop the smirk that hugged his lips when he caught a glimpse of a certain puppy who was currently on the highest stage of embarrassment.






 

DONT KILL ME I KNOW THIS