THIRTEEN

DNA

"Kookie!"

No answer.

"Jungkook!"

Still no answer.

"JUNGKOOK!"

No answer yet again.

"IEST MAN ALIVE!"

"Ya rang?" The raven haired boy stuck his head through the door in the leaving room,with a teasing smirk on his lips.

"Shut up. Where is Chocolate?"

"Your brother's boyfriend,that Yard Chanyeol took it like two weeks ago."

"Seriously?! He has mothering puppy already!" Taehyung said,referring to his older brother,that in fact was cute and tiny like a puppy.

"I thought Baekhyun was his baby boy." Said Jungkook with a raised eyebrow in confusion.

"Same thing."

Jungkook shrugged.



 

*•*•*




 

"Ok. So can somebody tell us what's the largest bone in your body." Mr. Lee asked. "And please no inappropriate ans-"

"This !"

"Dammit,Jungkook! You're not supposed to talk like that,you're 5!"

"Five my ."

"Please stick to being a baby. Thank you."

Before the teacher could continue,the bell rang and the students vanished off of the room in seconds.

Jungkook being the first one so he could see the love of his life,that he hadn't seen in so long,that he loved so much.

Seriously though,they separated last period, little s.

"TAE!" He yelled out and four different people turned around. Taeyeon,Taeyong,Taeyang and Taehyun,but none of them his precious little darling.

"Where's Taehyung?" He yelled again.

"Taehyun? There he is!" Taeyeon who happened to be closer to the said boy,pointed at him.

"No! Taehyung! Taehyung!"

"Ahh! The cute little kitty with a boxy smile,pretty much like his brother?"

Jungkook nodded.

"Well,Jimin had dragged him in a leash,handcuffs and a gagger."

Jungkook looked at the girl mortified.

"Just kidding." She laughed and waved her hand. "He made him crawl."

"What the ?!"

"She's kidding,." Jungkook sighed in relief when the heard Taehyung's voice behind his back and quickly.

"Where were you?!"

"In class,where I was supposed to be." Taehyung said as a matter of fact.

"Quick,we're going home! I have a gift for you." Before Taehyung could respond,Jungkook had him bridal style and already running out of the school building.

"Jungkook,what the ?!" The brunette squealed.

"Shh. Relax and enjoy the ride. You'll be enjoying a different ride later." When Taehyung saw the smirk on Jungkook's face,he decided he should shut the up.

"Seriously,Kookie. I can walk on my own,you know?"

"For now. But you sure as hell won't be able to walk tomorrow."

"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK!"

The said boy chuckled and Taehyung blushed.

"We're here!" Jungkook announced and put Taehyung back down but as soon as his feet touched the ground,he pulled him inside the apartment and into their room. On the bad was a white box with a pretty red ribbon.

And Jungkook literally shoved Taehyung towards the present,silently telling him to open it up as he waited impatiently.

"Wow! Thank you,Kookie." Taehyung grinned and gripped then ribbons working them open. He screwed the box's top open and then his cheeks flamed the same red like the ribbons that he was currently clutching at.

"THE FREAKING LINGERIE?!"





 

I BEG TO BE FORGIVEN THIS WAS WRITTEN AT 2 AM
IM SORRY
BYE