FOUR

DNA

"Hello,young men." The doctor smiled warmly at the both boys.

Taehyung scoffed and Jungkook smirked at the brunette's reaction.

"What are we here for? It's too early in the morning for me to deal with Jungkook."

"Oh well. I apologize. But you're going to see him first thing when you wake up and last thing before you go to bed."

"What exactly do you mean?"

"The apartment is ready! You guys now will move in together. They're already moving your stuff so I'll just write down the address so you two love birds can go home and enjoy your time together."

Taehyung was going to yell how they were not love birds and he so would not enjoy his time as long as Jungkook was around but the taller boy cupped his mouth and spoke instead of him.

"Will do,sir. Thank you. Can you make it quick,please? Before he bites me?"

And so Taehyung did.

He bit Jungkook's hand pretty hard causing the latter to immediately remove his hand of the other's mouth and cry out in pain.

The doctor chuckled and scribbled something on a piece of paper then handed it to the boys and shooed them off.

"Bye sir." The said in unison and walked off.

Taehyung kept e reasonable amount of distance between him and Jungkook.

And by reasonable amount of distance I mean he walked ten feet away from the latter.

"You can't ignore me forever,ya know?"

"Oh I know. And I wish I could. But unfortunately,I can't."

"Keep lying to yourself. You know you want me,cupcake."

"Want you dead."

"Ouch. It hurt,sweetheart. It hurt like here." Jungkook poked his chest. "It hurt my heart."

"What heart? You don't have one."

"That's right."

"Huh?"

"It already belongs to you."

Oh if only Taehyung knew that Jungkook wasn't joking.

Taehyung scoffed and looked away,hoping to hide the clearly visible blush.

"I know you're blushing,Tae." Jungkook smirked.

"I'm not."

"Yeah right. You tell yourself so many lies,boo bear."

"You tell yourself too many lies,actually."

"Name one."

"You think everyone wants you."

"That's anything but a lie,dear."

"It is an absolute lie. Not everyone wants you."

"Name one person that doesn't."

"I don't."

"You do."

"No."

"You're in denial."

"And you're delusional."



 

*•*•*


 

Click!

And the door was opened.

Their jaws met the floor.

The apartment was beautiful.

It was more than beautiful.

It was gorgeous.

It was gorgeous



"I like it. Even if it's you I'm going to share it with,I don't mind."

"Are warming up to me,Kim Taehyung?"

"Never in a million years,Jeon Jungkook."

"I think you are."

"And I think you should get your head off your . It's far too deep."

"Then can I have it up your ? Far too deep?"

"Ugh! You're unbelievable!"

"Unbelievably y!"

Taehyung groaned once again and stormed out of the apartment (blushing furiously).

 

Hours later,the brunette was back due to the fact that it had gotten dark and he is scared of the dark less.

Just as he opened the door,he was greeted with an amazing smell. The walked further and found Jungkook in the kitchen.

Cooking...

Shirtless...

Dripping wet...

Taehyung gulped.

Damn Jungkook!

He quickly shook his head to clear his thoughts.

"Don't you own a shirt?"

"I'm too y for a shirt."

Taehyung snorted and rolled his eyes.

"As y as a pig,you are."

"Well I'm not the one who just snorted like one,now am I?"

Taehyung scoffed and glared at the latter's back.

"I'm going to bed. It's too late to deal with your bull."

Jungkook just flashed him a cocky grin which (made butterflies mess around on his belly) him groan in annoyance.

Without any further words,the brunette exited the kitchen and went straight for the door that he was hoping would be his bedroom.

He pushed the door knob and... voila. It is a bedroom. Although it is a bedroom for two.

Although it is a bedroom for two

He sighed and pouted.

But it's so preeeeeety!

He decided to choose from the other rooms.

He pushed the door knob of the door on his right.

Locked.

Another one.

Locked.

Another one.

Once again locked.

He quickly prayed and tried out the last door.

Joy washed over him for a second before he realized that it's the bathroom.

"Why is there only one room unlocked? There are two people here,ya know? How would we- OH HELL NAW!"

Hearing Taehyung's voice,Jungkook ran down the corridor,thinking that he's hurt only to find a perfectly fine but a pouting and red with anger Taehyung.

"What the happened?!"

"There is only one bedroom unlocked!"

"So what?!"

"I am so not sharing the same room and let alone bed with you!" then he mumbled. "I'll go sleep in the couch."

He made his way towards the room only to be pulled back by Jungkook who grabbed his wrist and yanked him back where he was before.

The dark haired boy sighed.

"I'll go sleep on the couch. You sleep in the bedroom. I took a nap in the living room earlier and that couch is anything but comfortable. I'll go grab a pillow and a blanket and you go to sleep,okay? Okay."

And so Jungkook did.

After grabbing a random blanket,he fixed the furniture to make it at least slightly comfortable enough to sleep.

Taehyung was still stuck on the spot where he was minutes ago.

He shook his head and went to the bedroom.

His heart was beating incredibly fast and he felt all hot.

Maybe. Maybe he isn't that bad.

 

 

 

 

im sorry