TWENTY-SIX

DNA

A scream echoed through...well...basically through the whole city. Jungkook and Taehyung both sprinted to the living room in alarm.

"What happened?!" Jungkook asked Hoseok who looked like a mortified little baby,his bottom lip trembling,eyes wide and his hands frozen on the laptop's keyboard.

"I just saw my seventh grade's teacher on a site?"

"What were you doing on a site?" Asked Jungkook.

"For oatmeal recipes! What do ya think?!" Taehyung snapped sarcastically.

"Damn,you're sassy." Hoseok said,finally getting back to normal.

"I got it from my mom." Taehyung shrugged.

"No." Jungkook shook his head. "You got it from your brother. Baekhyun is a sassy little puppy who can only by tamed my Chanyeol."

"In more ways than one ." Taehyung grinned slyly and wiggled his eyebrows.


 

*•*•*


 

"Tae? What do you think of the name Areum."

"Boring." He mumbled,his eyes never leaving the computer's screen as he furiously typed the essay that he had for tomorrow.

"How about Bomi?"

"Common."

"Bora?"

"Even more common."

"Dasoni?"

"Hani and Solji."

Silence.

"Yeah,I though I had heard it somewhere. How about Nyeon?"

Taehyung gave him a look. Ok not really,his eyes still were glued on the screen. But he did let out a breath and Jungkook instantly knew that by now,if Taehyung wasn't busy,he'd roll his eyes to the moon and back.

"I'll take that a no. Isang?"

"No. Why are you even me?!" He looked away from the computer to look at Jungkook and the latter shushed him.

"Jawhwan?"

"Nope."

"Ara? Inna?"

Taehyung stopped.

"I like them both."

"Do you think Arainna would be a nice name?"

"Yes." Taehyung nodded and stretched his arms up his head and continued typing. "What are these even?!"

Jungkook shushed him again and before he could bite Jungkook's head off,the latter spoke.

"Arainna actually reminds me of someone. It sounds familiar."

"Maybe it's a friend." Taehyung shrugged.

"No. It's-"Jungkook shook his head. He looked at Taehyung with shiny eyes and a small smile. "Our future daughter."

"Nice." Then it hit him.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"


 

Taehyung did not finish his essay.





 

Ya likey?
I hope so