EIGHTEEN

DNA

Sun had already started showing and Taehyung hadn't even blinked and eye,still waiting for Jungkook to return home.

And not long minutes after,the sunlight was shining up the whole apartment.

Taehyung remained the same.

Until he heard Jungkook's loud laugh from outside.

His ears twitched,like a puppy's and he quickly sprinted towards the front door as fast as he could. And he opened it,he wish he didn't.

A drunk Jungkook kept giggling. His eyes half closed and he could barely stand.

"You're drunk."

"No I'm not." Jungkook slurred as Taehyung dragged him to their bedroom. He sighed and took off his fiancé's shoes off,his pants and his jacket,one by one.

"I'm not ing drunk."

"Oh really?" Taehyung crossed his arms annoyed. "Can you tell the time?"

Jungkook nodded and got up. He walked towards where the round black and white wall clock,"I'm not ing drunk." He pointed to the ticking tool.

"You don't even like alcohol,Kookie." Taehyung sighed again and pulled Jungkook back to the bed,laying him down and covering him up with the sheet.

"Yugyeomie likes it." Jungkook mumbled like a baby.

"So you're just going to do whatever Yugyeomie likes?"

Jungkook nodded again.

Taehyung sighed.


 

*•*•*


 

"AAGGGHHH!"

Silence.

"Taehyung?"

Silence.

"TAEHYUNG?"

Silence.

"TAE-"

"HES NOT HER." A rather familiar voice that definitely didn't belong to Taehyung yelled back. In a few moments,Yugyeom entered the room,grinning like a little kid.

"Good morning." He cooed.

"Shut up." Jungkook groaned,covering his head from the light and his ears from Yugyeom's voice.

"Come on. You gotta wake up." Yugyeom whined,violently shaking Jungkook's limp body. "We have plans for today,remember?"

"Just five more minutes,mom."

"Fine then. If you want to stay in bed,we will." Jungkook only hummed,completely oblivious to what his friend just said.

He was too tired.

"You're so pretty,Jungkook." Yugyeom said softly,brushing away a few strands of Jungkook's dark locks.

The boy didn't respond.

So he's asleep,huh?

Yugyeom smirked.

This is my chance.

The blunette his lips and slowly leaned towards Jungkook,until their lips touched.

He didn't hear the bell.

He didn't hear the front door being opened.

He didn't hear the delicate steps padding down the hallway.

He didn't hear the bedroom door being opened.

He returned to reality when he heard a broken sob.

He quickly jumped off of the bed startling Jungkook awake who mimicked his friends behavior.

Taehyung remained at the door,the tears threat to fall and his lips trembling.

He kept staring at Jungkook.

How could you?!

"I'm just gonna-" Yugyeom motioned towards the door and quickly skipped away like he never was there.

"H-How could you?" A tear slipped from Taehyung's eyes.

"Tae,I swear to God! I didn't do anything!"

"I ONLY LEFT FOR TWENTY MINUTES TO GO AND GET YOU PAINKILLERS THEN I COME BACK TO FIND YOU MAKING OUT WITH YOUR FRIEND!"

"We weren't-"

"WHAT THE WAS HE DOING ON THE BED,THEN? WHAT THE WAS HE DOING ON TOP OF YOU? HIS SLIPPED AND FELL ON YOU? IS THAT ALSO HOW TOUR LIPS MET?"

"Tae,listen to me-"

"NO! SHUT UP!" The brunette wiped away the many tears that were running down his cheeks.

How did I do that to you Tae?

"Leave." Taehyung said. "Take what's yours and get out."

And so Jungkook did.

He picked Taehyung up,threw him over his shoulder and walked out.





 

Hahhahahahah this

Forgive me!!