SEVEN

DNA

"What about that one?" Jungkook asked excited,pointing at the crystal glass.

"YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK! ARE YOU ING KIDDING ME?!"

"No that would look really good on you." The taller smirked.

"IT'S A ING LINGERIE!"

"Exactly."

Taehyung groaned in annoyance and walked away from Jungkook and towards a coffee shop. Jungkook chuckled and followed the other who he had already lost track of. Then there he was. Already sitting down on a table (for two) by the window and pouting adorably with his eyebrows furrowed which only meant that he was mad.

Without a word,Jungkook sat down on the opposite of Taehyung and just stared at him as the brunette refused to acknowledge his presence.

"What do you want?" Taehyung unexpectedly asked.

"You. With whipped cream all over and chocolate on the side."

"Taehyung blushed furiously and tried to conceal it by glaring daggers and Jungkook who was sporting his smug smirk.

"How about you?"

Taehyung looked up (cutely) cluelessly. "Huh?"

"What do you want?"

"You."

Jungkook smirked at the reply until Taehyung continued.

"Twelve feet deep under ground."

"Twelve feet under ground or twelve inches up your a- OW!" his victory was short lived when Taehyung stepped on his foot but it was brought back instantly when he saw the tan boy blushing.

"I love the effect that I have on you."

"You mean when you make me want to chop off your head. So do I." Taehyung smiled. "You inspire my inner serial killer."

Silence took over.

Until...

"Taehyung,is your father a baker?" Taehyung raised and eyebrow. "Because you have a nice set of buns."

Before Taehyung could respond,his name was called.

"Orders for Kim Taehyung! Kim Taehyung!" the said boy sighed and could up and picked up the coffees then got back and shoved one into Jungkook's chest.

"You coming or what?" the brunette asked blankly as the exited the coffee.

"Hmm. Maybe later." Jungkook mumbled and eyed the last shop they had seen.

Taehyung shrugged and made his way home,happily sipping his coffee.




 

hello
long time no see

 

hellolong time no see

you're welcome 
bye