TWENTY-SEVEN

DNA

"JEON MOTHERING JUNGKOOK IF YOU DON'T TURN DOWN THAT PIECE OF YOU CALL MUSIC,I'M GOING TO CHIP OF YOUR AND USE YOUR BALLS AS EARRINGS! TURN IT THE DOWN!"

"IT'S EXID!"

"IT'S SEVEN IN THE ING MORNING,FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

"SO?"

"I CANT ING SLEEP!"

"THEN GET YOUR PRETTY UP! WE HAVE TO GO TO SCHOOL SOON ANYWAY!"

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHY I WANT TO SLEEP!"

Jungkook sighed and turned the volume down slightly,the Taehyung growled and he instantly turned it all the way down.

"THANK YOU!" Taehyung cooed sweetly with a smile plastered on his face and he sank on the soft duvets. In a few seconds he was almost asleep,when...

DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB DUMB

DUMB DUMB DUMB DUM-

"JUNG HOSEOK!"
















 

*-*-*




















 

"Tae? Is your name google?"

"You literally just called me by my name how-"

"Because you're everything I'm looking for."

Taehyung sighed and tried to calm himself down before he squealed or punched Jungkook where the sun doesn't shine.

"You know,now that I think about it,I've never met your parents." Jungkook started again and Taehyung was glad it wasn't another pick up line...or so he thought.

"So what?" Taehyung mumbled,pressing buttons on the remote to switch through the boring channels.

Jungkook shrugged. "I wanted to know if either of your parents are bakers."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook grinned.

"Cause you've got a nice set of buns."

Taehyung threw the remote at him,hitting the black haired male square on the head.

"Ow!" Jungkook whined and rubbed the sore spot which didn't really hurt because,come on,let's be honest here,a fly's punch would hurt more that Kim Taehyung hitting you.

"You deserved it."

"Meanie." Jungkook pouted and then silence dominated the room.

Until...

"DONT ING TALK TO ME YOU STUPID GIANT!" Was all they heard before the apartment door burst open. A angry Baekhyun entered,with an adorable pout and his arms crossed over his chest and was soon followed by Chanyeol who was laughing his off.

"Baek? What happened? Did you two break up?" Taehyung rushed to his brother who didn't respond,Taehyung looked at Chanyeol but he was too busy laughing but considering the fact that both of them were there he assumed they hadn't split.

"Care to enlighten me on what the is going on?!"

"Re-remember- when-" Chanyeol managed to choke out between laughs. "Remember when you told him - " Hiccup " He should hit those high notes while singing instead of in the bedroom?"

"Yeah,I do. So?"

"I got him to participate in a singing competition."

"What's bad about that?" Jungkook asked his -soon-to-be-brother-in-law-.

"HE ING RECORDED ME DURING AND SENT IT TO THE JUDGES!"

And now the three of them,except for the angry puppy burst into uncontrollable fits of laughter.

When they calmed down,Chanyeol pulled his boyfriend for a hug,as much as the older wanted to move away he couldn't since he's a mushroom compared to Chanyeol.

"Relax baby. At least you got the first place."


 

 

 

SIGHH