TWENTY-FIVE

DNA

"Hey Hoseok." Taehyung greeted the said boy who was dancing to girl group songs,as usual.

"Hello stranger." Jungkook greeted too,quickly wrapping his arms around a giggling Taehyung and pulled him to their room.

"If y'all gonna to the nasty I'm leaving."

"What are you talking about?!" Taehyung said between giggles as Jungkook's lips traveled all over his neck.

"We're not gonna . We're gonna play hide and seek."

"Sure." Hoseok rolled his eyes."The hide and seek type where you go 'Hey,where's Jungkook's . On Taehyung's mouth? No,it was there earlier. Oh look,it's up his '."

"Yeah,you should probably get out."



 

*•*•*


 

"Hey Tae?"

"What?"

"Guess what my shirt is made of?"

Taehyung raised his eyebrow,looking at his boyfriend,bored.

"Jungkook,you're shirtless."

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

"Yeah,I'm not good with pick up lines."

"You're right."

"But I'm bored! I want to do something."

"Then do something."

"But I want to do something with you. How about you come here,sit on my lap and we will talk about the first that pops up." Jungkook wiggled an eyebrow and Taehyung threw a shoe at him.

"Ow! That hurt."

"Well,you should've kept your mouth shut."

Jungkook pouted.

"But I like teasing you. You blush and you're all adorable and cute and I just want to squeeze you and shower you with love,kisses and hugs."

"Or you just want to me."

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

"Yeah. That too. But come on,I'm not that much of a ert."

"Sure." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "And Jay Park is my brother."

"Wow! Really?! Tae ,that's so cool! Can I please meet him?"

Taehyung facepalmed.

"I'm in love with an idiot."

"You're in love with the iest man alive." Jungkook smirked and then pinched Taehyung's cheeks. "And I'm in love with the cutest thing that's ever walked on earth."

" off." Taehyung pouted and slapped Jungkook's hands away.

"Your words are so ty considered the fact that they're coming from such pretty lips.

"Kookie?"

"Yeah?"

"Stop trying to get laid."

Jungkook whined.

 

 

 

 

this is