TWENTY-THREE

DNA

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

The said male winced and hid behind the lamp because he's smart like that.

"Hey bro,he's looking for you." Jungkook decided to ignore the stranger who's name he still hasn't gotten even though he has stayed here for three days now.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Jungkook shivered from the force of Taehyung's voice and mentally prepared a apology speech for... well,the whole city.

But he still wasn't going to show himself yet.

"Kookie!" Taehyung cooed softly,with a sweet voice and Jungkook knew he was ing screwed.

I'm still not going out,though.

"Jungkook,I swear to God,if you don't come out now I'll cut your off in your sleep."

"Ha! You wish you ever saw my !"

"Wait! You two still haven't done the dirty deed?!"

Jungkook flashed the guy a look with a high pitched 'no' as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"But you two talk so dirty."

Jungkook shrugged and then he heard the bedroom door burst open.

Silence.

"Seriously Jungkook?! You're 5'11 a ing lamp can't hide you!"

"At least I tried!" Jungkook pouted,stepping forward and revealing himself to Taehyung.

"Now," the brunette started,"Care to explain why the Hell is there a rabbit running around our house?" He held the white fluff ball up.

"Because I got the rabbit."

"Why did you get the rabbit?"

"Because I wanted a rabbit."

"Kookie." Taehyung sighed,rubbing his forehead. "We already have a bunny."

"What?! Where?!"

"You!"

Jungkook groaned.





 

Sooo when do y'all want the angst coming?????????