TWENTY-ONE

DNA

"Babe? Babe? Baby boy? Wake up. It's time to go to school."

But Taehyung only groaned loudly and turned to the side,ignoring Jungkook's presence.

The older slightly laughed and shook his head. If Taehyung wasn't going to wake up willingly,Jungkook will have to do something that Taehyung wouldn't 'appreaciate'.

And so he did.

Jungkook grinned evilly and quickly attacked Taehyung's sides with his slender fingers. The action caused the boy to jolt up in laughter and cursing Jungkook to the hell and back,begging him to stop.(Not happening anytime soon, Jungkook would respond.)

After moments of rolling around the bed,switching different positions and Taehyung biting Jungkook a few times,the brunette came to realize the last awkward (hot) position that they were in,with Jungkook being between his spread legs,both panting and blood rushing all over their bodies.

!



 

"Kookie!" Taehyung groaned pouting cutely like the five year old that he was.

"What baby boy?"

"My bag is so heavy." Taehyung mumbled,not intentionally meant for Jungkook to hear but still,the Raven haired make did.

"I got this." Jungkook breathed and and grabbed Taehyung's backpack from his back,cutting the boy off with his finger when Taehyung tried to protest.

"Really Kookie. It's just a-"

"Shh. I got this." Jungkook said in the lowest voice he was ever heard and Taehyung had to ignore the shiver that ran down his spine so he could laugh when Jungkook puffed his chest to show off his (hot abs) strengh.

"You do understand that you really don't need to do that,right?" Taehyug giggled.

"Nothing bothers nor hurts my baby."

"You're a baby!"

"Tae,I'm older than you."

" you!"

"When and where?" Jungkook winked.

Taehyung groaned.

"Seriously, you!"

"Right now? We're in public,Tae. I didn't know you were into this kind of stuff.''

"Oh my god! Just stop talking,please!" Taehyung threw his hands in the air dramatically.

"But why? I love teasing you. You're just so cute when you're mad and flustered. Well,you're always cute. But you're extra cute like that." Jungkook smirked.

"If you're not going to shut the Hell up,I'm going to slap your mouth."

"Do it with yours,please."

Taehyung whined and decided to just walk forward and leave Jungkook,his cheesiness and the ability to make him ually frustrated all behind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hellooo fellas

its been a long time

i hope you like this piece of crap

bye