TWENTY-TWO

DNA

"AGH!" Jungkook groaned at the sound of Ring Ding Dong playing very loudly. Too loudly for his liking.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

No response.

"JEON TAEHYUNG!" This time he heard a high pitched scream that definitely didn't belong to the brunette.

Confused,Jungkook kicked the covers off of him,with a loud groan ,he made his way towards the living room where he saw what might require holy water for his eyes for now and on.

There was some guy he didn't know,only on his boxers,Ring Ding Dong switched to Hyuna's Red, and the dance he witnessed gave him cringing material for the rest of his life.

"Ah,Kookie,you're up." Taehyung giggled,entering the living room from the kitchen,carrying two plates of pancakes. "I'm sorry." Taehyung smiled slightly. "I only make breakfast for two. You two can share." Taehyung shrugged and shoved a plate toward them.

"What?!" Jungkook screeched. "Why can't you and share a plate?!"

"I'm hungry,ok?! I want all the goodies to myself." He pouted. "Besides,it's not my fault you woke up so early."

"Actually Hyungie,it's 3 p.m." The stranger,who apparently is Taehyung's friend,said.

"That's like 3 a.m!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"By the way," Jungkook turned to Taehyung,"Who the is this guy?!"

"Oh." Taehyung looked at him for a moment as if he was trying to remember the boy himself. "I don't know." He shrugged his shoulders lazily. "I met him his morning,when I went out to buy milk."

Jungkook raised his eyebrow.

"So you just invited him?"

"He seemed fun." Taehyung shrugged again.

"Taehyung do you know how dangerous that is?! What if something happened to you?! God damn it,Taehyung. Be more careful."

He used my full name. Twice. got serious.

"Stop acting like a protective husband!"

"Just when you stop acting like a reckless wife!"

Silence.

Silence.

Silence.

"Deja vu." Jungkook laughed slightly and Taehyung did too.

"By the way,Tae. Why did you go to buy milk when I can provide a lifetime supply of my special kind of milk for you."

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

Ok,maybe he did deserve the backpack that was thrown at him.






 

This is short but it's better than nothing