ONE

DNA

Taehyung's eyes roamed around the classroom,bored.

He looked at every student,studying their features as if something interesting would come out of it.

Suddenly his eyes landed on a certain someone.

His blood boiled.

His face burned red.

His stomach did weird turns.

But not the good kind.

He just hates Jeon Jungkook.

And as if the other could feel Taehyung bury him 10 feet underground on his head,Jungkook turned around,his eyes locking with Taehyung's burning ones.

And the jerk has the nerve to wink!

Taehyung scoffs and breaks the eye contact.

Of course he'd wink. What else would you expect from a player?

Taehyung looked over at his friend,whom he was sitting next to and sighed.

"I just-"

Before he could finish,the redhead cut him off and continued.

"You hate Jeon Jungkook. You hate him so much that running into him ruins your day. You hate him to the depths of hell and back. You hate him to the point where you could throw up just by looking at his face. We get it! You freaking hate Jeon Jungkook." Jimin finished,breathless.

Taehyung's lips curved into a smile.

"You know me so well,Jiminie!" Taehyung grinned and side hugged his best friend.

They stayed in silence as the whole class was practically burning up due all the noise and people moving around too much since he teacher wasn't going to come in soon.

And suddenly,Taehyung remembered something.

"JIMINIE,THE TEST RESULTS!"



 

 

 




ok this is actual i know and im sorry