ghost from future

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

While all of chou cousin “ AWWWW-ing “ lucas suddenly frown and ,

“ what she mean by sorry I hit you?? Why kyoko hit sally???”

“ sibling rivalary is something you need to get used to. Beside, we hit each other ever since we are kids “ yuqi said to lucas

“ but.. they are baby” lucas pout. He feel sorry to sally.

“ I been hitting you since baby. They are making up, everybody happy. End of story. Now, sally . why don’t sally wait with kyoko on table. Food will be ready any minute now. Aunt yuqi will help aunt elkie “ yuqi pat sally and sally and kyoko run to table happily.

“ couz. What happen with your daughters??? Why they fight?? You allow them to fight???” lucas whine to tzuyu. He cover lucas mouth with his hand and look at sana.

“ be right with you, honey. Wait a second. Yo, pinky. Help me with lucas please “ tzuyu said. pinky who just arrive with a lot of food glare to tzuyu.

“ or maybe I asked shuhua. Don’t be scary like that. Where is xiao by the way??” tzuyu grab clueless shuhua and ask her to talk to sana.

“ no…” sana look uncomfortable talking to shuhua.

“ its fine. Lets chat “ shuhua grab sana hand and they go to couch. To talk. Or at least that in shuhua mind.

“ elks, help me out with sana. No I mean. Argh , whatever. Shuhua you help me with lucas, and elks, please talk to sana. “ tzuyu said

“ and who's gonna cook??” elkie glare.

“ make sense, handong, go talk with sana “ tzuyu pout after elkie glare at him.

Kind handong go and sit with sana. Shuhua help her cousin to calm her other cousin. While elkie and yuqi cook.

Mei qi and xuan yi play with the twins. Pinky go to mina room and sleep.

And xiao??? She nowhere to be found.

 

 

Sana POV

“ shuhua is nice and spoil kid. Tzuyu spoil her too much “ handong said to me. I look at her, she really cute and nice. Really nice, like high level nice. Her voice is nice too.

She held my hand and pat it,” don’t be mad or offended.”

“ no, I mean. i… shuhua really like…. Uhhhh “ I don’t know how to describe shuhua. She look like nice kid. Who overprotective toward her cousin.

“ meanie?? ?? Spoil??? Little bit savage??” handong laugh little. I nodded and blush,

“I don’t mean to be well…. Meanie “

“ don’t be. Like I said, shuhua is spoil. But she is nice girl. tzuyu tend to spoil mina and shuhua too much “ she said

“ actually 3 of them like to prank me… “ she pout.

“ like this time……..” she tell me how mina,shuhua and tzuyu prank her. I start to thinking , maybe sally got her prankster gene from her father and aunties.

“ so, if you want to prank tzuyu , I am game “ she smirk

“ maybe later…. I’ll call you. Give me your phone number. “ I said

We laugh and get each other phone number. We talk a lot. How we plan to prank tzuyu, and mina. And about shuhua I don’t think I can prank her anytime soon. I mean I just know her.

But little prank may not hurt her or maybe gonna hurt her. I don’t know.

 

 

 

Author POV

“ aiii… you so cute, sally. And you too, kyoko. How can you be so cutee….” Xuan yi hug kyoko and mei qi hug sally.

“ auntie, did you also twinsy ??” kyoko asked to xuan yi. Mei qi laugh and kiss sally cheek. She then look at little kyoko,

“ we are not twinsy , darling but we look alike. Cousin tend to look alike. “ xuan yi explain.

“ hmmm…. Kyoko and keiko also like that… eh “ kyoko blurt out. But she realize what she done.

“ eh, doesn’t keiko is your sister??” mei qi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter