mina future

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Tzuyu POV

I wake and saw the girls, kyoko and sally is playing with their toy, meanwhile keiko is started wake. She rub her eyes cutely. She look at me and smiling.

I walk at her and cooed her,” baby keiko you awake…”

“ grand uncle , keiko up….” she raise her hand and I hold her. she really small. I touch her diaper. She doesn’t have bedwetting. I look at her with pride. Mina must be raise her real good.

“ nice, little keiko. You not bedwetting. Nice one, now as reward you can have your favourite ice cream for dessert…. “ I pinch her cheek softly.

“ kei don’t want ice cream grand uncle. Kei want spent more and more time with grandpa. Without grandma mina…” she said

Uh-ooh…..

I smell trouble. With kyo and sally relationship going better and better. I though future is secure. But keiko appearance is change my mind. Why she back in time??? For I learn from kyo and sally. They not time trevel for nothing.

“ baby, tell gr… no, although no one here. Why don’t kei call grand uncle as papa??? Its better that way…” I said.

She nodded

“ now tell papa. Is grandma.. no, auntie mina is around???” I asked

“ she is… she never really care about me though.” She said sadly

“ why???” I brush her hair.

“ because grand aunt mina is always fight with grandpa momo…..” sally interrupt me. I look at her.

Grand aunt mina??? Grandpa momo??? that seems bit weird. Sally never call xiao or qiong with grand aunt. Although it should be grand aunt xiao and qiong. She always call xiao as grandma. So with qiong.

“ why??” I asked

“ grandma mina like to play….” Keiko said

“ like video game??? or other game??” I wonder and hoped. Mina is gamer since she kid.

“ no, grandma like to go out with some guys and party and dancing….. but usually she go with….. momochi….” Keiko said

“ SHE HAS WHAT???” I yell. But the 3 of them not scared. In fact they laugh.

“ papa you so cute…” keiko and sally said.

Kyoko come and sit on the floor.

“ baby don’t sit on floor…” I take matrass and spread it out. I then take kyoko and put her on my lap. Keiko and sally frown.

“ we want sit on papa lap too….” They said. I take them and put them on my lap. Well, what can I say. My lap is big enough.


I look at 3 of them.

“ why momochi still around??? Why he still alive??” I mumble

“ what you talking about, papa…. Momochi and grand aunt mina like besties….” Sally said

“ yeah, and they like kissing behind grandpa momo back. My poor grandpa momo….” kyoko frown.

 

Okay, this is serious. I need to fix the future. Only this time. I can at ease. I don’t need to hurt my feeling or sana. I only need to kick the momochi . How hard that can be???

 

“ breakfast ready….” Sana yell from the living room.

“ that… wait a minute. How can she enter????” I frown. I really shock .but the kids already cheer and run to the door. With exception of keiko. She cant walk properly yet.

I pick her and put her on my neck.” You are ready princess???”

“ ready….” She laugh. I then go to living room and we has breakfast together ( we have breakfast in dinning room of course..)

 

 

Tzuyu POV

Sana said . she and momoko have hectic schedule today, so keiko cant go to momoko. Kyoko and sally is gonna going out with my parents. 3 of them waiting on my office. Which is turn into mini playground. Thanks to them.

Soon, my parents is come. my father amaze with keiko. My mother too. Oh, and also I still not tell them keiko true origin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter