who is my new aunt????

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

“ are you really sure that she is the one sana… not that I complain but… he seems not the one…” here again. My mother and her blabbing about Jackson. My fiancé. My mother for some reason, or just because she is fortune teller. Is not believe on Jackson. She is.. thinking my fated one is written in star. She said, my fated one is have unique hobby. It got to do with star. What she meant??? I need to merry with yoda or obi wan Kenobi??? Or james t kirk??? Give me break…

Jackson is nice, obey my word. He have stable finance. And he love me. what can girl can ask??? Not like we are live only with love. We need money too. And I heard she is the only child. Meaning all his family fortune is going to be hims. And also me….

“ seriously sana… i… why you wear that low dress….” Again, my mother nayeon doesn’t like idea of mini skirt…

“ its call mini skirt mom… don’t you know this…” I just wave my hand on her. “ I gonna go to Jackson aunt birthday party. He said he want me to greet his family. Especially this aunt. He said he treat her aunt as her own mother….”

“ san…. Wait,… “ but I already gone….

 

Mina POV

“ jackson is going to be merried??? Wo…. Who is idiotic moron who want to get laid with him….” But my mother, dahyun hit my head.

“ language… he is your uncle and don’t you remember he always take on your side when you are kid????” she is right. I never consider Jackson as my uncle . he more like elder brother to me. he is so kind to me.

“ he gonna take you future aunt to your grandma birthday party…. So… be nice to them……” my mother said.

“ are you ready??? “ my father chaeyoung enter the house.

“ dad.. you are… eh mum….” As usual my parent not getting along. They always threaten each other about divorce. Its ironic since my brother tzuyu is divorce lawyer.

“ lets just get going….” My dad, just take me and my mum go. Its really sad. Looking at them. Once they are happy couple. But , now they are like that….

We take drive to grandma house.

 

Grandma house

Mina POV

I walk around and greet my cousin. Sunye unnie have wonderfull baby, hyelim unnie still have dumpling cheek. and sunmi unnie still like full moon, make me wondering is she warewolf or something. And at last, my youngest uncle….

“ Jackson oppa…” yes, I call him oppa. Its weird to call someone who just few years older than you as uncle. I run and hug him tight.

“ miss you , uncle….” I give pressure to uncle word.

“ its nice to see you again, mina-chan…” she ruffle my hair

“ if you not so busy with your restaurant… I wouldn’t… so where is the unlucky girl….” I

“ rude… she is lucky to have me….” he grin at me

“ so tell me what she like…” I want to know my future aunt.

“ she… oh hyung… noona…” Jackson go and greet my parent. They are like Jackson parent. Jackson parent is died when Jackson 14, so my father and my mother who treat Jackson like her own son, treat him really wel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter