satzu meeting

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana house

Sana POV

“ sana… this is really important…. I read star last night…. Your fated one will met you today. And you will surrender yourself to him….. so, be happy” my mum again with this fated lover nonsense.

“ mum… that…. Why you believe it….” I had enough with this nonsense. My mum always like that.

“ you don’t believe it??? Why you don’t believe it??? Look at me… if not fated, why would nice and pretty lady like me merried that ostrich jungyeon??? There is many fine men out there, and I must merry him….. eh…” then my father come with another lego.

“ did you spent your money on lego again??? For godsake… you are men in your 40’s. don’t play with lego again. Even your daughter doesn’t like play with that thing…” my mum scold my dad again,

“ but, nabong… lego is life… same as sana for life….” My dad hide behind my back. That really huge lego.

“ jungie…. Come here right now… don’t hide behind your daughter….. minatozaki jungeyon…..” mum really angry now…

“ nabong… last time you angry and make me to your side … you almost kill me…” dad scared.

“ come here, or no for 3 year….” Dad hearing ‘no ’ and he straight come to mum side.

“ please… anything but not that…” dad now like tamed cat. I just sigh, what really happen with this family.

“ anyway, I will go to reunion, mum. I will go now…” I take my bag and go.

“ remember , you will give yourself. And also your heart to him… don’t worry….” Then I leave.

 

Tzuyu POV

I drive to my house from city hall. Another perfect divorce. I drive my new car an eco-car. new hybrid car with only fuel with water ( no such thing like this car….). it really smooth. I hate pollution so I saving my money to buy this car. and really smooth. More smooth than my mother , dahyun cheek.

I drive happily when a dog just cross the street, I kick the brake and thanks god the dog is save. I come out from the car and look at the dog. Its shiba inu kind. That is rare kind… I always want one for myself. She is hurting .

“ come….. ahuhhh” someone hit me with something hard. I look around.” Lady, what happen??? Why you hit me… with heels????”

“ how dare you to hurt cute little creature like that… give me that…” she take the shiba inu from my hand.

“ don’t you see, I accidently hit her….” but she went into horror look and slap me.

“ you hit her,,,, poor… come to mama….” She hug the shiba inu.

“ I meant accident… you know accindent… let me take her to vet….” I want to take the dog. But she shove my hand.

“ don’t hurt her… I will take her…” she look around but no cab or something.

“ look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter