calming before storm

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

“ I know she is pretty and cute… but don’t trust her… not now… she is snake. Believe me, as granddaughter of hybrid snake and squirrel I know.” Sally said to me. I pick her back to my apartement after we shop a lot. I buy clothes, toys, shoes, and even small bed for sally. Cant blame me, I want be good grandfather for her.

“ but, she so cute… she is like you…” I kiss her cheek.

“ no, I am naughty and little bit sly. But grandma is worse than me…. so that’s why you need to change her. so she can be better women… and also, soon he will appear.” Sally said. She play with yoda doll I gave to her.

“ who??? “ I open my door and enter the apartement, when….” Oppa….. eh…”

“ huh???”

Sally and mina meet for first time. “ who is this….” My mum and dad also in the apartement.

“ oh, she is my daughter….” I pronounce to them

“ what???”  they all shock.

“ you se….

“ my mothers is dead. She tell me if my father is here. And her name is ziyu, chewy, tzuyu. and my neighbor take me here…” sally use her puppy eyes on them.

“ but….” my father look surprise

“ here….” She gave them piece of papers.

“ dna test… you are tzuyu daughter….” My father pick sally and kiss her cheek.

My mind gone wild,” she really something. She can act, and done really good job at it…. Now I believe she really sana granddaughter. She really sly…”

“ I am sorry for your mum lost dear… but don’t worry, you have grandpa now… “ my dad swing sally around.

“ so you have girlfriends??? And you never told us… and she is dead???” my mum ask furiously

“ yes, mum…..” I just follow sally play

“ sally is dizzy… grandpa. Sally down…” sally said. Dad is put her down and she run to me.

“ sally come to grandma…” mum cooed sally.

“ hmm….

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter