i love kyo more then sally??? you gotta be kidding me

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Tzuyu already found sally and kyoko. He put them in their room with toys. Mini lightsaber for sally and squirrel plushie for kyoko. But his maknae seems to be nowhere to be found.

“ maybe I shouldn’t play hide and seek with keiko, that little penguin know to hide. Really well “ tzuyu mumble and keep searching. tzuyu look at keiko usual spot, kitchen ( she really love kitchen, but probably because she little shikshin ), living room,  bedroom, even bathroom.

Then sana come and approach tzuyu. He turn and look sana. She lovely as usual, but her expression tell him something different.

“ something wrong babe ?” tzuyu come and kiss.

Well, scratch that. He trying to kiss her.

“ don’t babe me. What you think you doing??” she push tzuyu little. Tzuyu frown, but he don’t have time for this.

“ listen, sana chan. I don’t have time for this, can we continue this later?” he hold sana shoulders and massage it little.

“ uhh…. “ and she moan.

Tzuyu smirk, “ man, my hand really amazing “

“ no, its not amazing at all “ sana blush. With some embarrassment and little bit anger. Why she moan? She come to tzuyu for serious conversation.

“ tzu, I think you favour sally and kei more then kyo “ sana said to tzuyu. He look sana weirdly,

“ what ???” tzuyu stop looking for keiko and stare sana.

“ I don’t like your stare tzu “ sana said

“ and I don’t like what you saying. I love 3 of them with my life and now, keiko is nowhere to be found. “ tzuyu said

“ she is missing??? “ sana shock and get her phone and called someone.

“ polic…..hey, that not nice “ just when sana want to report to the police, tzuyu snatch the phone and end the call.

“ I mean, I play hide and seek with her and she nowhere to be found. She not kidnapped or something. Calm your tail, squirrel. “ tzuyu said and looking for keiko again.

“ calm my tail??? That is offensive “ sana yell but help tzuyu look for kyoko. Although in sana mind, tzuyu favour kyoko less then sally. But she always have soft spot for maknae keiko.

 

Sana POV

“ where is that little peach “ I looking for her for… 5 minute already.

“ peach?? She is penguin “ tzuyu stop looking and knock my head lightly.

“ penguin?? She … are you drunk? She is peach. Don’t you see her pink-ish cheek. And how she is cheerfull? All peach trait. And she hate cold water and cold weather for godsake. Keiko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter