merry ??? i dont think so......

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tzuyu POV

“ so… what do you think mina??? Will she agree with me when I say I want to merry her???” I asked mina opinion about my though about merried with sana.

Mina just keep her eye on her phone and giggle sometimes. Just exactly who she chatting??? Well, I have an idea who might that be.

I tap my  feet in rhythm. No, scratch that, I not in rhythm. I am mess.

“ MINARIIIIII…..” I shout out

 

“ YAHHHH……” she shout back.

 

“ finally, good. Now if I may have your attention please, baby sister. I want to propose sana. What you think about that???” I breath heavily and look at mina.

“ first, don’t breath heavily. Its disguisting. Second, bad idea bro…. sana is not type who will settle down easily and live happy life with you…. And third…. If she merry you, is that mean I can have with her anymore???” mina stick her tongue out.

I glare at her,” just because you are my sister, not means you can have with my sana. And why you have with her anyway?? Momoko doesn’t give you good ??? And why we talking about now. We talking about me and sana have happy and good life….”

“ what is ???”

 

I look in horror as kyoko drag her doll and standing behind me. Its too early for her to wake. Why she is wake already??

“ baby girl… what are you doing in here???” she rub her eyes but I hold her hand. I don’t want her to hurt her eyes. And beside whats matter with this family and rub eyes after wake up???

“ I am thirsty…. I want orange juice, grandpa…” she said cutely. I pat her head and pick her up. I put her on the table and stare her. Acting like I am some master of hyposist.

“ forget what you just heard…” I said like pro hypnosist……

“ eh… grandma mina…. Grandpa is weird…. Get help….” Kyoko freak out and hold my face.

“ grandpa??? Kwenchana/???” she said.

 

Mina burst into laugh and tear,” he is fine, darling. Come grandma mina will get you some juice and bread…. Come… give your grandpa some piece in his mind…”

Silent moment…….

Silent moment……

Silent moment……

 

 

 

 

“ wait. What grandpa??? What grandma???? I am still young…. Baby girl did you still sleepy?? I am aunt mina…” mina stop and look at kyoko.

I get nervous and go to kyoko. “ what she mean is… hahaha…. I am kind like grandpa and you also kind like grandma…. She just baby…”

Mina look at me seriously,” okay… come baby…”

Its look like she convince now, kyoko hung her head  low and grab mina hand,” sowwie…”

“ don’t be..” mina kiss kyoko cheek and take her to kitchen.

I wipe my sweet, “ at least she believe….”

 

“ what to belive????”

 

 

“ kyaaa…” I shock and jump to the couch. Sally also scream

“ kyaa….” She run and hiding under the table. Mina and kyoko come to me and sally.

“ seriously??? Man…… oppa, don’t give bad example to her. And sally, come and eat something dear….” Mina wave to sally and sally run to her.

 

 

“ why I am scream like kids??? “ I curse myself.

 

 

After my parent wake and we have breakfast together, they decide to bring kyoko and sally to do some shopping. But kyoko want spent some time with me. So they just bring sally and promise kyoko that they will buy her something nice.

“ I don’t need present, I just need family hug…” kyoko said cutely.

My mother get teary and hug her,” of course you need it….”

 

 

 

I drive mina to her office and bring kyoko with me.” So…. You gonna pop the question anytime soon???”

“ I don’t think soon. But I will ….. I need some ring too… can you accompany me to do ring shopping after work?. If you not to busy with my sana…” I smirk

“ I will get busy for momoko… don’t worry oppa. And I will….” She kiss me as I drop her in front of her office.

 

I drive to my own office and put

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter