meeting

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul trevel center

Mina POV

“ mr jyp, I can assure you our proposal is the best… we offer you miraculous journey 3 days 2 night to beautiful and mystic jeju-do. With small cut budget and beautiful scenery. It will attract many people who want to experience jeju.” I give mr jyp from jyp corp. if this success and I can taken contract with jyp, our team will have incentive big enough to buy mansion in gangnam.

“ hmmm…. Its interesting… but something is miss here….. I just,,, let me thinking about this ,,,,” oh, no . you are not.

“ mr……” then trouble comes……

Minatozaki freaking sana,,,,,

“ woooo… she so gorgeous…..” my teammate taeyeon said.

“ unnie…..” I hissed her. she is minatozaki sana, my former best friends and current enemies of mine. She also work in trevel corp like mine, only she is from biggest and most powerfull company. The sun squirrel.

“ mr jyp. Its been year since we meet…..” sana smile at mr jyp and that old goat smile brightly when he saw sana. what good with her anyway????

“ miss minatozaki…. Its been while…. So what make you come here….” As if you don’t know…. You old goat.

“ we hear your company want to expand your to influace to jeju… I bring my proposal see…. We will make your guest experience  4star hotel with back view of jeju island… on the center of it… also the famous black pig meat… from the farm itself. The kids will enjoy it… the parents will glad… and the couple….. its more romantic….. and guess what… the black pig farm…. Is free of cost…. It will be cheaper….” Sana explain which is make jyp hung his mouth open.

I just do same, has she nuts?? Then how the profit??

“ and if you worried about the profit…. We already call the hotel, it 4 star hotel, and 30% of hotel cost will go to your pocket….. Imagine,,,, 30% of 4 star hotel… each room… “ that nasty wench…. How can she thinking about that???

“ call… deal… or what ever you want to call it… lets sign the contract now….” my knee is weaken now…. after all my hardwork… 6 day without sleeping and that ruin everything….. I look my team gloomy face. my taeyeon unnie, fany unnie, seohyun unnie…….

Sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter