satzu moment and fight back

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One toddler is siting on her baby couch and hold her favourite snack on her hand. Macaron and cookies. Her cheek is puffing because of her snack. 2 of her cousin/sister watch the baby sister in awe.

“ keiko is jjang,,,,” sally said

“ keiko, don’t eat again. Lets play” kyoko stand and tried to take the snack away, which is make the baby furious and tried to pout. But what can she do??? is occupied with munching and food. No more play for pouting.

“ nee-chan, kei is hungry” she said

“ but you already eat so much” kyoko said

“ yeah, and kei still hungry…” she caress her tummy. And take another cookies. But kyoko already snatch it and hide it. Kyoko run to the kitchen and place it on table. And since keiko cant walk yet. She cried.

 

Tzuyu run to the kids and saw his maknae is cried. He rock her body little and wipe her tear. “ what happen, baby girl??”

“ nee-chan take the cookies…” she sob. Tzuyu look at sally. But keiko shook her head and point at kyoko. Tzuyu asked kyoko what happen and kyoko tell what happen.

Tzuyu smile and kiss keiko cheek,” baby, too much snack will make you fat”

The baby is already transfer all her food in to he tummy. She whining but tzuyu manage to cooed her. Tzuyu always fond about his maknae daughter. Although she is his grandniece, not his daughter.

“ now then, look at this… ballons” tzuyu put her on playmat and gave her ballons. He also bring other 2 ballons and gave them to kyoko and sally.

3 of them cheer and play with their ballons. “ we need more ballons ”

 

 

Tzuyu POV

I scratch my head, they are pop out the ballons in seconds, maybe I need to find better and more endure toys. Ballons….. maybe not.

I prepare the snack when sana called me about this evil mother of momoko and momochi. And how she have grand plan for my lovely little sister. I bring newly out from oven cookies. The kids look at me…. More like my cookies. Sally and keiko mouth is watery and kyoko tried to hold her sibling from attacking me.

“ keiko, do you know great-grandma hirai???” I asked while feed her my cookies. She munch it happily and look at me.

“ the Japanese one or the Korean one??” she asked

“ there is two of them???” I shock. She take another cookies and eat it.

“ there is 2 of them, papa…” kyoko said

“ one is evil one. She is hirai momo… or at least that what people called her. And other one is hirai sunmi. She is nice one…” sally said.

I amaze with this new information I accuire. I dial sana and tell her to come to my place. I also called momoko, I need to talk to him also.

And when I look at my cookies, no … its what left from it. My girls already devour it. And keiko rub her tummy again.

“ round 2??” she asked.

“ no, its time to practice to walk… and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter