sally, sana, kyoko and tzuyu

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana POV

When my alarm ringing, I smash it into the wall and back to sleep. Until cute voice yell at me.

“ minatozaki san, sally want to meet papa. Bring me back “

I look at sally, she still in her blue pajama and her hair is messy.

“ where is grandma??” I sit on my bed and lift her into my bed. She not fight it, thanks god. But she still pout.

“ grandma and grandpa said they have job. They need to kill evil green dragon and evil red lion. “ she said.

I face palm myself. How can my mother said something like that to sally?? She is innocent.

“ but sally need to spent more time with mama “ I said

“ no… sally want papa “ sally said

“ if minatozaki san want to play, just come and get kyoko. “ she look at me and scratch her hair.

“ sally can bath alone??” I asked.

“ sally can…. With aunt mina help “ she pout. I smile, this kid really remind me back when I still kid. Stubborn and do cute thing with her cheek.

She clearly miss kyoko but act like she didn’t. I hug her and go to bath room. Well, attempt is more correct word.

She throwing tantrum on the way to bath room. She kick and punch me. I can handle it, but girl. this baby really strong. How can baby hit … well, hurt.

I close the door and prepare for her bath. I put her on small chair and pretend to be mad,

“ sally want bath???” I glare. But my heart hurt, I don’t want to glare to this little girl. but she keep calling me minatozaki san. She keep fight me. I never hurt her, why cant she be nice to me.

“ sally, did sally hate mama so much??” I kneel to her level and asked her.

She pout and cried,” no….. sally love mama. Sally hungry and want mama cook for sally. But mama hurt papa…”

I cried and hug her, I though she cold and don’t care about me. But she love me. Maybe she shy. She hungry and want to eat too. If only I don’t fight with tzuyu, sally will not cried, hurt and hungry.

“ sorry, sally chan. Mama just feel angry to papa. And when mama heard about aunt elkie. Mama feel….. jealous “ I said while pat her head.

“ but aunt elkie and papa like besties. She like mama. But aunt elkie love her husband . and sally never know mama in future… so…” she hung her head low.

“ well, sally know mama now. “ I smile and kiss her cheek.

“ mama not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter