satzu and more daughter come

future or present, i do love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

author POV

“ watch it…. No…. sana… that is truck in front of us…” tzuyu scream like girl mean while sana is drive like crazy . Just few moment ago, sana visit tzuyu in his apartement and talking and laughing.

Flashback

T : what are you doing here????

S : why look so surprise baby? Arent you said you just move in??? must… well, mess. Let me be good girl and help you…

T : its realy doenst need to bother yourself for this

S : bother?? Aren’t me your girlfriends?? Cant I help you??

T : i… sure…. But…

S : no, but….

Sana then go to bathroom and tzuyu room. Tzuyu look at her weirdly, not sure what to do, so he call his cousin, asking that how sally do.

“ she is fine. don’t worry she eating your favourite bun and order some pizza. Just don’t worry eh…. Wha…….” Then the phone is off.

“ what happen??? “ just when tzuyu want to call jie qiong back , jie qiong messege him. “ another daughter of yours… don’t worry, I will take care of her. she is named kyoko.”

 

“ another one??? And she is kyoko??? Japanese name??? like sana??? this is will be more and more confusing then ever.”

 

“ what is this???” sana tone like she is angry. She holding some red bra in her left hand and stocking in her right hand.

“ umm. Bra and stocking???” tzuyu said nervously. He don’t know what to do. “ what I mean, what is this… orghhh smell like mina. “ sana cover her nose.

“ did you cheat on me with her??? or did you cheat on her with me??? ziyu… what the hell you take me for??? Huh???” sana angry , she put her hand on her waist. She throw bra and stocking to floor.

“ baby, let me… ‘


“ WHAT???”

“ i…”

“ WHAT???”

“ Sana…”

“ DON’T SANA ME…”

 

“ JUST HEAR ME FIRST…” tzuyu hold sana arms. He pin sana to the wall. “ just hear me baby. That is mina stuff, but you know she is my ex. So… she sometimes spent her time with me. it….”

“ so… throw this…”she pick the bra and stocking and give it to tzuyu.

“ sure… this is just mina stuff….” Then tzuyu throw this to trash can. “ just that???burn it”

“ don’t…. baby don’t be like that…” tzuyu tried to talk with sana.

“ still have feeling with mi…..”  then tzuyu kiss her. he kiss her softly, tzuyu feel sana strawberry scent. Sana strawberry lipstick.

“ taste like strawberry..” their lips still interlock. Sana then bite tzuyu lower lips. “ better then mina???” she hug him and whisper with lips still connected. She whisper seductively.

“ you are.. the best….” Sana smile happily, but then she hear something. Something like drum.

“ whe… is I hear drum???” she look around

“ no, my heart beat..” she put sana head on his chest.

“ baby…”

“ my heart beating in your name sana…”

“ baby…”

“ please… mina is…”

“ baby. Your heartbeat is not normal…. Lets go to hospital…..” sana grab tzuyu hand and intend to take him to hospital, but sana the clumsy is appear and she slip out, tzuyu flower vase is fell on sana face.

“ ahhhh…” but instead hit on sana, the vaseis hit on tzuyu hand, who protect sana.

“ ziyu…” sana take tzuyu hand, its bleed.

“ hospital now….” then they go to hospital.

Flashback end

 

Tzuyu POV

“ BABY… PLEASE STOP DRIVE LIKE PRO DRIVER…. IT… ITS … “ I convince sana to drive slower, I hold my hand. Its drip more bloo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter